DACA ‘Dreamer’ Wanted for Murder of Texas Store Owner

There's zero connection between those criminals and DACA
How do you know that? You're familiar with the immigration histories of all 30+ criminals involved?
yet you liked that dumbass's post and then questioned me when I ridiculed his posting it.
It amuses me that you use my liking a post as evidence that I am engaging in "racism". I think it's pretty clear which one of you and I has race on his mind.

v

I agree. But this thread is about principle and policy, not about organizational competence.

This thread is about debunking the talking points of one of the two major US political parties. It's also about showing people how botched immigration policy can get people killed.

Last edited:
Nearing a million...so instead of having strict borders to ensure you get the right people in, are you suggesting let's get them all in since only about a hundred would be bad...you're playing lottery with the lives of your citizen at that point which is stupid.

I did not make that statement at all. In a perfect world, we would not have had that many people come here illegally with children in the first place. In a perfect world we would not be stuck trying to figure out what to do with this massive group of people.

But now they are here, and they have been here since they were children. There are lots of them, so there are going to be great people, okay people, and terrible people involved.

My opinion is that we secure the border, pass legislation and enforce legislation that prevents companies from employing illegal immigrants, and then provide a path to citizenship for non-felon DACA recipients that only really know America.

I did not make that statement at all. In a perfect world, we would not have had that many people come here illegally with children in the first place. In a perfect world we would not be stuck trying to figure out what to do with this massive group of people.

But now they are here, and they have been here since they were children. There are lots of them, so there are going to be great people, okay people, and terrible people involved.

My opinion is that we secure the border, pass legislation and enforce legislation that prevents companies from employing illegal immigrants, and then provide a path to citizenship for non-felon DACA recipients that only really know America.
so no open border like what the democrats was pushing?

so no open border like what the democrats was pushing?

Absolutely no open borders. But I have never heard anybody ask for open borders. Which Democrat pushed for open borders?

Absolutely no open borders. But I have never heard anybody ask for open borders. Which Democrat pushed for open borders?
750x422

DACA-> amnesty will likely cause more people to cross illegally. Remember the surge of unaccompanied minors after Obama signed DACA?

DACA deals with the people that area already here, not newcomers.

We have about 100 examples (probably more, honestly) of Hilary Clinton calling for tougher border security and we even have videos of her calling for a wall to be built.

Here is one, but there's lots. Start at the 2:15 mark.

You don't think giving illegal immigrants amnesty encourages more illegal immigrants to come?

We've given millions of people amnesty in our history and will do it again when necessary.

I think we have bigger problems than illegal immigrants.

We've given millions of people amnesty in our history and will do it again when necessary.
It's never necessary.

I think we have bigger problems than illegal immigrants.

You've laid out clearly your vision for our nation's immigration system. Anyone who can make it into the US just needs to wait for the next amnesty. Fortunately, most Americans disagree with you.

Do you work for ICE?

I would be interested to know if any of the people you mentioned were DACA recipients or at least DACA-eligible.

If not daca, they were given free addmittance under Obama's unaccompanied child act.

Basically anyone who claimed to be under 18 and showed up to the border, they would now get free addmittance and a free plane ride to a city of their choice. But only if they could get in contract with a friend or relative before hand.

Didnt matter if they were over 18 or had a criminal record. Background checks were not implemented .

Now the real kick in the nuts . Any household that took in a minor was given monthly checks. 1,000 a month or more.

So if a 30 year ms13 member rented a home, he would get 1,000 a month to house his cousins or Any other relative.
That house then turns into a home of 3-5 young men, mostly all gang members. All being housed and fed by the tax payer.

It's just below crisis level, and I didint even list the gang affiliated murders .

Speaking of Dreamers....

33 pounds of fentanyl – enough to wipe out Massachusetts – seized in Boston

020818OHHtargets1.jpg

Boston authorities said they seized more than 33 pounds of fentanyl—enough to kill millions of people—in connection with one of Massachusetts’ biggest drug busts ever.

In announcing the results of a six-month wiretap probe called "Operation High Hopes," prosecutors said the synthetic opioid was being sold on the street by a drug gang with links to Mexico’s notorious Sinaloa Cartel, the drug organization once led by Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán.

“I want to be clear about the size and scope here,” District Attorney Daniel Conley said at a news conference Thursday. “Massachusetts’ fentanyl trafficking statute covers quantities greater than 10 grams. That threshold represents less than 1/1000 of the quantity we’ve taken off the street.”

He said the number of overdoses the seized fentanyl could have caused “is truly staggering.”

“Individuals who buy and sell at this level aren’t users,” Conley said. “They’re not small-time dealers, either. They’re certainly not selling to support a habit. They’re trafficking in addictive substances that claim more lives in Massachusetts than all homicides, all suicides, and all car crashes, statewide, combined.”

The Boston Herald quoted a law enforcement source as saying that the 33-plus pounds of fentanyl is enough to kill more than 7 million people in its raw form. Massachusetts population is 6.8 million.

Authorities said the biggest fish netted in the probe, conducted by Boston police and agents from the federal Drug Enforcement Agency, was Robert Contreras, 42, of Boston. He was arrested at his home Thursday and is being held in lieu of $1 million bail.

Conley said the probe’s initial focus was a Contreras customer, Edward Soto-Perez, 43, of Boston.

He said he took the “rare step of approving a wiretap” because Soto-Perez had been so adept at protecting the addresses of his stash houses and the identities of his suppliers.

Conley said the wiretap eventually led to Soto-Perez's biggest supplier, Contreras, and established Contreras' direct ties to the Sinaloa cartel.

The DA said 36 others were also arrested in the probe and that investigators also seized cocaine, heroin, two guns and $300,000 in cash. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/0...-wipe-out-massachusetts-seized-in-boston.html
I bet ALL these people here LOVE white people! Especially the limpwrists :p

How do you know that? You're familiar with the immigration histories of all 30+ criminals involved?

No, and you're not familiar with them either. So the issue should have been dropped immediately.

Unless there's a reasonable link between the two, it shouldn't even be addressed. Yet you're tacitly supporting it when I ridiculed the guy for making the racist assumption the guy made that because there's a bunch of young dudes with Spanish surnames, DACA is somehow involved in this.

This thread is about debunking the talking points of one of the two major US political parties. It's also about showing people how botched immigration policy can get people killed.

Then you're failing horribly because DACA isn't "botched immigration policy."

The policy very clearly states that you can't have a criminal record and be a recipient. If there are some that fall through the cracks, it's a matter of shitty record keeping, sloppy investigating, whatever. But the policy remains unscathed.

I hope that we give full citizenship to all the Dreamers and their parents. Anyone who commits a crime should be in prison for it(if warranted based on criminal statutes).

There are just as many criminals in our native born population, so I don't really care about their status. If they've been here, and are productive members of society, then let them stay and make them citizens.

It's never necessary.

You've laid out clearly your vision for our nation's immigration system. Anyone who can make it into the US just needs to wait for the next amnesty. Fortunately, most Americans disagree with you.

Our ancestors found it necessary at least a half dozen times or more in our history, took it to a vote and voted in affirmation.

No I haven't, you're assuming things as usual.

I hope that we give full citizenship to all the Dreamers and their parents. Anyone who commits a crime should be in prison for it(if warranted based on criminal statutes).

There are just as many criminals in our native born population, so I don't really care about their status. If they've been here, and are productive members of society, then let them stay and make them citizens.
Again with your bullshit Homer..."oh well there are criminals here too"...it's never ok to bring in 100 illegals if there's a risk of getting one murderer in the mix. 1 out of 100 ain't that bad?tell that to some of the victims' families

Again with your bullshit Homer..."oh well there are criminals here too"...it's never ok to bring in 100 illegals if there's a risk of getting one murderer in the mix. 1 out of 100 ain't that bad?tell that to some of the victims' families
Ok.

Honestly they should just do to the illegals what Duterte said he was gonna do to all the drug dealers and addicts, round em up and fuckin kill em all. I have no sympathy for people who go into another country illegally and commit crimes, if any of us did it outside NA wed be slaughtered in those countries. They shouldn't be there in the first place, so just fucking eliminate them brutally and the problem stops, illegals will get the point they aren't welcome.

Back