DACA ‘Dreamer’ Wanted for Murder of Texas Store Owner

Huh. Nancy Pelosi told me these "children" are all upstanding members of society (source available upon request).

• Accused killer Judas Deluna, 21, is an illegal alien who is currently under the Obama-era Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) amnesty program.
  • The current murder charges stem from a shooting that occurred outside DJ’s Food Mart in northwest Harris County in January. It is believed that Deluna got into a fight with another man. He fled to his vehicle where he reportedly pulled a gun and shot the man he was fighting with. When the store owner’s son, Rahman Rupani, responded to the shooting, Deluna allegedly shot him as well. Rupani died from his wounds.

Deluna fled the scene in a Black Lincoln Navigator, according to a criminal complaint obtained by Breitbart Texas.
  • Deluna may have obtained the DACA protection despite a prior history of felony arrests and convictions.
  • Court records obtained by Breitbart Texas from Harris County District Clerk Chris Daniel’s office show that Deluna received a felony conviction for a terroristic threat made in 2015.
  • He has been on the run since the January 26 shooting.
  • Deluna’s illegal alien father, Manuel Deluna, is also a violent felon who is currently facing deportation proceedings.
    Crime appears to be the family business. Judas Deluna’s older brother, Eric Deluna, also has a violent criminal history that includes convictions in state court in 2005 of Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon and a 2011 case of Aggravated Robbery with a Deadly Weapon, according to Harris County court records obtained by Breitbart Texas.

ABC's Willey reported that Eric Deluna planned to ambush a Los Zetas cartel drug shipment in Houston. The shipment was actually part of a federal sting operation. The sting turned violent when a gun battle ensued. A federal informant died in the shootout and a Harris County deputy sheriff was wounded. The older Deluna brother received a 30-year prison sentence.
  • Judas Deluna remains a fugitive at this time. His victim, Rhaman Rupani, leaves behind a grieving wife and two young children.
Judas-Deluna-HCSO-1-640x480.png

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2018...-owner/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Execute him post haste

Well, you have to consider what is better for society overall. Are you going to better off with them or without them.
1.8 Million or whatever the number is would be a considerable amount of people kicked out.
There would have to be a good argument against that. If they cause a lot of crime or other problems on the system I can see why they should leave.

But from my understanding, they are a substantial benefit for the US all things considered.
You are going to have to replace the contribution of those 1.8 Million to society somehow.
Does weeding out the bad ones will equal that contribution?

If you want to make an argument to send them home you're going to have to come up with something better than finding a few criminals.

Do you even hear the insane shit coming out of your mouth?

That is the exact reason why they should be sent home, because there's murderers among them.

Either they will EACH be vetted thoroughly before the citizenship pathway - as Trump has suggested - or they should all go back to where they were born.

It's a very fair offer.

Your use of the PR term "Dreamers" indicates you're taking a rosy-eyed view of things.

I used the term that you used. You used Dreamers in your own thread title.

That is the exact reason why they should be sent home, because there's murderers among them.

Either they will EACH be vetted thoroughly before the citizenship pathway - as Trump has suggested - or they should all go back to where they were born.

It's a very fair offer.

This is an angry post, but it really is unwarranted. I did not say that we should keep any criminally convicted Dreamers, I just said that posting a story about one criminal in a massive group of people is not a very moving argument to do anything in particular about the entire group.

I would favor deporting any of them who have been convicted of a felony, and letting the rest stay.

this is incredible lol .. the mentality some of you have .. completely cucked and defeated ..you're going to have to come up with a better argument as a reason to send them home ? lol yes defend those illegals .. how about they're in the country illegally and they're not supposed to be here ? :facepalm:

You are American, and apparently never learned how to use any punctuation. If a person was brought here as a child, and has gone through proper schooling and achieved a degree or has a meaningful occupation, I believe they are far more valuable to this country than a guy who uses words like "cuck" and replaces all of his punctuation with ellipsis.

It's a very fair offer.

They need to be vetted before given DACA.

And the same argument can be made for ALL immigration, so kick everyone i guess? Will kind of hard to achieve these Trump's growth figures if you do though.

I used the term that you used. You used Dreamers in your own thread title.
I used quotation marks to emphasize the absurdity of the term and to draw attention to the thread. But once we're actually discussing the subject, that term makes you look like a fool.

You are American, and apparently never learned how to use any punctuation. If a person was brought here as a child, and has gone through proper schooling and achieved a degree or has a meaningful occupation, I believe they are far more valuable to this country than a guy who uses words like "cuck" and replaces all of his punctuation with ellipsis.

*ellipses

Can I replace you now?

you are the definition of a cucked neutered american male .. no balls nothing .. this is what it's come to .. surrendering your country without even a fight .. you defend illegals over actual citizens .. just bend over already .. do you believe we should have laws in this country and should enforce them ? doesn't look like you do .. none of those people have any right to be here .. they are here illegally .. they have and are breaking the law .. they should all be deported along with their criminal parents .. you want to come here? .. get in line like everyone else .. what do you tell the people who have to wait long periods of time to come to the United States legally while these others are sneaking in and being rewarded for it ?

Last edited:
I used quotation marks to emphasize the absurdity of the term and to draw attention to the thread. But once we're actually discussing the subject, that term makes you look like a fool.

You used the term in your title, but it's foolish to continue using it in the thread? I think you're just looking for a way to be abrasive.

you are the definition of a cucked neutered american male .. no balls nothing .. this is what it's come to .. surrendering your country without even a fight .. you defend illegals over actual citizens .. just bend over already .. do you believe we should have laws in this country and should enforce them ? doesn't look like you do .. none of those people have any right to be here .. they are here illegally .. they have and are breaking the law .. they should all be deported along with their criminal parents .. you want to come here? .. get in line like everyone else .. what do you tell the people who have to wait long periods of time to come to the United States legally while these others are sneaking in and being rewarded for it ?

Look at this attempt at writing a paragraph.

What is it that Jordan Peterson always says? Oh yeah, go clean your room.

Look at this attempt at writing a paragraph.

What is it that Jordan Peterson always says? Oh yeah, go clean your room.

shitty ad hominem attacks when you've been defeated .. too easy .. it's like fighting a woman .. well that's what you basically are .. neutered pussy .. go run .. I know that's you wanna do .. run away like a bitch .. weak pathetic beta males like you are the undoing of this country

shitty ad hominem attacks when you've been defeated .. too easy .. it's like fighting a woman .. well that's what you basically are .. neutered pussy .. go run .. I know that's you wanna do .. run away like a bitch .. weak pathetic beta males like you are the undoing of this country

This is a serious question. Are you a native English speaker? If so, did you ever attend school?

You started the conversation by calling people "cucks" and now you are upset about ad hominem attacks? Lol.

This is a serious question. Are you a native English speaker? If so, did you ever attend school?

You started the conversation by calling people "cucks" and now you are upset about ad hominem attacks? Lol.

well that's what you are .. and a proud one looks like ... get your t and estrogen levels checked before you turn into a woman

You used the term in your title, but it's foolish to continue using it in the thread? I think you're just looking for a way to be abrasive.
Let's not play dumb. Punctuation does matter in the English language. There's a difference between "Dreamer" and Dreamer. And when we aren't limited to 30 characters, we can use more accurate language.

Back