Crime Tennessee State Senator(D) Katrina Robinson indicted on 48 counts. Faces 20yrs

Or the Asian gun running Democrat in California. That one was hard to top.

Don't forget the kiddie-diddler Morrissee from VA that was reelected after going to jail for having sex with an underaged child.

Googled think that must have been hyperbole. Left in shock that it's 100% true.

Just wow. I mean, wow.

I doubt it. Two actual federal Republican congressmen - Duncan Hunter and Chris Collins - have been reelected in the past 3 years after major corruption indictments. Both were convicted and sentenced.

Can you name any Democratic congresspeople that have been reelected like that?

Hell, Democratic voters forced Katie Hill to resign just for fucking a legal aide. Blagojevich was forced by fellow Democrats to resign immediately. The idea that Democrats are the party that tolerates corruption in their representatives? Fucking priceless.

Was able to fit both charges and the sentence but didn't have the room to put "State" before Senator.

It wasn't immediately after but Alcee Hastings got elected 4 years after he got impeached for taking bribes as a Federal Court judge.

> is black
> guilty of theft

Inside-joke.jpeg

I doubt it. Two actual federal Republican congressmen - Duncan Hunter and Chris Collins - have been reelected in the past 3 years after major corruption indictments. Both were convicted and sentenced.

Hell, Democratic voters forced Katie Hill to resign just for fucking a legal aide. Blagojevich was forced by fellow Democrats to resign immediately. The idea that Democrats are the party that tolerates corruption in their representatives? Fucking priceless.

Was able to fit both charges and the sentence but didn't have the room to put "State" before Senator.
I have to agree here, even though I think it was a tongue in cheek comment. Dems are famouse, especially black ones for forgiving transgressions....Mayor Barry was a crack head lol. But things have changed with the dem cancel culture. Even the Mayor of Portland tries to stand and protest with leftists Marxists and got booed and harassed lol.

you must of forgot that the Dems attempted to impeach the president because he exposed the criminal activity of Joe Bidden and his junkie son..lol

MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WMC) - A federal grand jury returned a 48-count indictment against Tennessee State Sen. Katrina Robinson Thursday for theft and embezzlement involving government programs and wire fraud.

The indictment comes a day after U.S. Attorney Mike Dunavant announced federal charges against Robinson, 39.

TN State Sen. Katrina Robinson speaks after federal charges announced
According to the indictment, Robinson is charged with 24 counts of theft and embezzlement involving government programs and 24 counts of wire fraud.

Robinson was elected to represent the 33rd District in Shelby County in 2018, and is the director of The Healthcare Institute.

According to the U.S. Attorney’s Office, the Healthcare Institute received more than $2.2 million in federal grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration between 2015 and 2019. During that same time, Robinson is accused of stealing more than $600,000 from the Healthcare Institute by compensating herself with more than is allowed by law and using Institute funds for payments and purchases for the benefit of herself and her immediate family

https://www.wmcactionnews5.com/2020...senator-counts-theft-embezzlement-wire-fraud/

This is some pretty shameful behavior. I'm glad they caught her though. It looks like she didn't even try to cover her tracks. Like she felt entitled to the grant money she was embezzling from, just because she founded the university; and lol at her asking for thoughts and prayers while she was giving that interview like she is some kind of victim. Shit like this just makes you wonder how much tax payer money illegally ends up politicians pockets every day.

Fuckin’ Trump......

On a serious note, this is a direct result of systemic racism and white supremacy. Several reasons:

1.) Why were the Fed's investigating her to begin with? Is it because she's a woman of color?

2.) Years a systemic racism in Tenn has fostered a sense of poverty and lack of educational opportunities among the African communities. She didn't know she was doing anything wrong.

3.) Instead of prosecuting her and imprisoning another sister of color, why didn't the Feds use this opportunity to listen to her? White supremacist Feds blew a major chance to learn.

Charlie Rangel, for US congress.
Everyone remembers Marion Berry, for DC mayor.

Last edited:

MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WMC) - A federal grand jury returned a 48-count indictment against Tennessee State Sen. Katrina Robinson Thursday for theft and embezzlement involving government programs and wire fraud.

The indictment comes a day after U.S. Attorney Mike Dunavant announced federal charges against Robinson, 39.

According to the indictment, Robinson is charged with 24 counts of theft and embezzlement involving government programs and 24 counts of wire fraud.

Robinson was elected to represent the 33rd District in Shelby County in 2018, and is the director of The Healthcare Institute.

According to the U.S. Attorney’s Office, the Healthcare Institute received more than $2.2 million in federal grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration between 2015 and 2019. During that same time, Robinson is accused of stealing more than $600,000 from the Healthcare Institute by compensating herself with more than is allowed by law and using Institute funds for payments and purchases for the benefit of herself and her immediate family

https://www.wmcactionnews5.com/2020...senator-counts-theft-embezzlement-wire-fraud/

This is some pretty shameful behavior. I'm glad they caught her though. It looks like she didn't even try to cover her tracks. Like she felt entitled to the grant money she was embezzling from, just because she founded the university; and lol at her asking for thoughts and prayers while she was giving that interview like she is some kind of victim. Shit like this just makes you wonder how much tax payer money illegally ends up politicians pockets every day.

Any questions about why Memphis is just another Leftist Shithole?

bad people should be brought to judgement regardless of party affiliation
seems dumb to make this a partisan issue

The thread title is misleading, seems to have mislead at least one poster. I can change it to make it more accurate if you'd like. I'd just add "Tennessee State" before senator so there's no confusion. Unless of course you wanted that confusion...

you must of forgot that the Dems attempted to impeach the president because he exposed the criminal activity of Joe Bidden and his junkie son..lol
Let's not forget he has a junkie daughter too. Unless the lady blowing a rail of coke on that video wasn't her, I honestly don't remember if it was proven or not.

Back