D level marriage proposal

ewww......

good for them I guess.

i don't care what anyone says. that was beautiful. if anything, it was better that he did it at mcdonald's, since it seems both work there, and maybe it's where they met. happy for them.

i don't care what anyone says. that was beautiful. if anything, it was better that he did it at mcdonald's, since it seems both work there, and maybe it's where they met. happy for them.
Agreed. There's something refreshing about people being themselves without shame.

Not everyone gets to be a princess. Accept it.

They look like a McDonalds match made in heaven. I can hear their arteries clogging from here.

Funniest part is how the other coworkers didn't even seem to care. Usually public proposals attract onlookers.

All over the world there are incels that are better looking than that guy with better jobs too, and yet he can find someone to be with while they can't.

The problem ain't women, Bros, it's you.
Yep
Ponytail and neck beard is usualy sign that he never going to get laid

All over the world there are incels that are better looking than that guy with better jobs too, and yet he can find someone to be with while they can't.

The problem ain't women, Bros, it's you.
Way to make this world an even shittier place. Be fruitful and multiply!

That poor bastard. If she's that fat before the wedding I can only imagine the girth she'll be pushing when she's 40.

At least tell the other employees to pretend to care

I get you work at a shitty, minimum wage job that you hate... I've been there, but there's always time to smell the roses and have a human moment. You never want to let your job turn you into a soulless zombie.

Back