D.C is only a -140 favorite over stipe

DC is criminally underrated as a HW. He is extremely powerful. And i think even Jon Jones knows that. I say this as a Bones fan

Keep underestimating DC. There's one man that beats him consistently, and that's Jon Jones. Of course it is HW, and there's always a puncher's chance.

After a 1st round KO, wdf, easy money!!!

DC easily second best fighter in the game, behind jones whom he was beating until he got cocky last fight, but stipe has all the tools to win a decision here. Stipe didn't respect DC's power, expect a nice boring decision win for stipe this time around.

Well... we know that DC is a fat 40 year old with low testosterone, And we know about the eye-poke that ended the last fight, so I think the odds Are pretty normal.

Stipe is too hittable and Popeyes heavyweight DC hits too hard. I think DC puts him out again

After a 1st round KO, wdf, easy money!!!
GSP was a favourite over Serra in the rematch after getting finished early in their first fight.

Wtf, easy money!!!

images

Hard to pick a winner in this one. It's not like DC dominated him he was losing before the eye poke.

dc hasn't grown any younger in the meantime and the 1st fight seemed like it could've leaned either way til dc stopped him

Cormier is 40 now. I'd still favor Cormier but father time will get him sooner or later.

GSP was a favourite over Serra in the rematch after getting finished early in their first fight.

Wtf, easy money!!!

images

Serra wasn't a world beater, and it was pretty clear GSP had more to offer. He also came back to win against Koschek and Matt Hughes, big names at the time. Stipe has not fought one person since his KO and was appearing to slow down towards the late half of the round 1.

They probably watched the first fight, and realize that DC looked kind of flustered and bad with his movement up until the eye pokes started blowing him opportunities to get inside, and that's where he ultimately found the KO.

It's easy to envision Stipe winning that fight IF DC had continued to struggle with getting inside, and given that he's in that age range where people fall off suddenly, his odds of winning aren't quite as good as you'd imagine after a 1st rd KO.

Last edited:
Back