D.C is only a -140 favorite over stipe

Makes sense, DC was losing that fight until he wasn't.

He eye poked stipe, that's the only reason he won.

Good to see the bookies aren't as easy to fool as Sherdoggers normally are... They understand that a finish, even a quick one-round finish, is no indication how a rematch would go

dc hasn't grown any younger in the meantime and the 1st fight seemed like it could've leaned either way til dc stopped him

First fight was close till DC got the eye poke and KO. Still thought he’d be around -250

It's heavyweight, so that's appropriate

His age is the biggest reason I wouldnt bet on him. Men can get old instantly overnight at that age and you won't know until he's lying on the canvas.

The Cormier from the first fight beats Stipe 7 out of 10 times IMO.

Def worth throwing $ on stipe for the odds at least.

After a 1st round KO, wdf, easy money!!!

That 1st round KO relied on a clever setup that probably can't be duplicated again since Stipe is now wise to it.

Two elite HWs who can both stop the fight with one punch? Yeah I'd expect pretty even odds.

Both guys have power and can end the fight.

Just goes to show no one cares about that match...

Makes sense, DC was losing that fight until he wasn't.

He eye poked stipe, that's the only reason he won.
Dude he wasn't losing that fight. You don't know the definition of losing. That fight was pretty even.

If we scored rounds out of 100, I might give Stipe 55/100 before the knockout. A tiny edge. LOSING would be 60-70+ out of 100 for Stipe. Stop being so dramatic.

Dude he wasn't losing that fight. You don't know the definition of losing. That fight was pretty even.

If we scored rounds out of 100, I might give Stipe 55/100 before the knockout. A tiny edge. LOSING would be 60-70+ out of 100 for Stipe. Stop being so dramatic.
This how you weed out whose been watching ppvs on vipbox lmao

This how you weed out whose been watching ppvs on vipbox lmao
What the fuck are you even talking about?

Edit: Sorry didn't mean to sound aggressive. I'm genuinely confused on what the difference between PPV and VIPbox is? Just the commentators, is that what you meant?

Back