D Bang is the reason why Dillishaw is now the champ..

MMAViewer

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I'm surprised that this hasn't been talked about more after this win. And, with that win in the books Ludwig is moving back to Colorado to open his own academy. He is no longer the leader of the Alpha pac. What's next for TAM? What's next for Ludwig? Will Ludwig corner and coach Dillishaw in his next fight?

Pretty sure it's been talked about at length nice av.

do you know them personally? how do you feel comfortable saying that? yea its his last camp there, do you have any further info on that?

I'm surprised that this hasn't been talked about more after this win. And, with that win in the books Ludwig is moving back to Colorado to open his own academy. He is no longer the leader of the Alpha pac. What's next for TAM? What's next for Ludwig? Will Ludwig corner and coach Dillishaw in his next fight?

Talk about vastly overrating Bang Ludwig,

Urijah will boot TJ from the team and then they will fight.

Ludwig is going to Colorado to open a gym.

I'd say it's highly likely that TJ and a bunch of the other Alpha Males will spend time there and time at home.

TJ and Bang will work together for a long, long time IMO.

Post fight interview, TJ mentions he'll travel to train with DL. To TS..yawn.

i read that and also watched the post fight interview - theres nothing new that you shared, friend

I see your ignorance. And Fabers balls on your chin. D bang was more of a factor in Dillishaw winning than was Faber, friend.

I see your ignorance. And Fabers balls on your chin. D bang was more of a factor in Dillishaw winning than was Faber, friend.

so do you actually have new info? i get you're trying to use mean words - do you have anything to contribute beside that?

Back