D-bag crocodile bites his buddy's arm off and eats it

He put his arm right in dudes mouth going after that fish.

What homey.

2.gif

I'm impressed by the lack of fucks given by both parties.

In 1994, this is what used to pass for a gator roll in martial arts. From an article from the Feb 1994 issue of Black Belt Magazine entitled "Cajun Combat":

GFof2Mv.png

I like how the croc didn't give a fuck that his arm was bitten off.

The croc who lost his leg didn't even care.

Damn no fucks given by the croc who lost his limb.

I'm impressed by the lack of fucks given by both parties.

If people actually take time to think why this is, it's probably because they are so bored of living in a container and fed dead animals. They lost the thrill of hunting and became Millennial with first world problems.

crocs don't have the foot speed needed to give a jacked bull roo a match. Roo's would destroy them rather easily.

I imagine the Roo perching on his tail and just stomping the croc's head in with his jacked legs and claws. Brutal.

There was a Naked and Afraid episode where the military MILF wanted excitement by hunting the aligators/crocs and she proudly declared she knows how to behave around them saying you just stay still. She called her partner a pussy for having common sense and staying away.

I'm surprised the croc victim didn't try to retaliate.

In 1994, this is what used to pass for a gator roll in martial arts. From an article from the Feb 1994 issue of Black Belt Magazine entitled "Cajun Combat"

If do right, no can defend.

There was a Naked and Afraid episode where the military MILF wanted excitement by hunting the aligators/crocs and she proudly declared she knows how to behave around them saying you just stay still. She called her partner a pussy for having common sense and staying away.

I'm surprised the croc victim didn't try to retaliate.

I saw that too, I couldn't believe someone could be that stupid. There so many places gators could have been hiding in that swamp it would have been suicide to try and hunt them and with a goddamn machete nonetheless.

I imagine the Roo perching on his tail and just stomping the croc's head in with his jacked legs and claws. Brutal.

I hate you so much

@seatea- crocs missing limbs is actually pretty common. They still get along just fine. With a more pronounced belly drag.

Back