D-bag crocodile bites his buddy's arm off and eats it

That croc is clearly a Phil Davis fan:

PhilDavisAnacondaChokesWagnerPradoUFC153.gif

It's ok. I know a lot about crocs and his arm will grow back in a couple of months. That's why you didn't really see a reaction out of him.

Id like to see that croc try that on the Jacked Bull Roo's arm. His jaw would be snapped in half.

Id like to see that croc try that on the Jacked Bull Roo's arm. His jaw would be snapped in half.

crocs don't have the foot speed needed to give a jacked bull roo a match. Roo's would destroy them rather easily.

Lol this just proves crocks are d level in terms of athleticism and intelligence. For one the crocks arm broke off like a twig and the attacker croc is too dumb to realize what he even ate. Jacked roo destroys that can even on late notice.

Jesus. Roo bullshit has taken over game pit for ridiculousness.

please stop trolling zoolander dave. serious discussion only

I came here for the thread title and did not leave disappointed. Solid contribution (for real).

That was nuts. I was wondering right afterwards why there wasn't much blood spewing from the limb. I read this on yahoo answers,

They're also able to cut blood supply to lost limbs. When I worked at a local gator farm there was a little... um... altercation among a few of the alligators, and one of them ended up having one less limb than he should have, yet within minutes bleeding had stopped.

Why does it not surprise me that Australia's the country?

:D

My great uncle from Australia was in town last week and I mentioned that the rest of the world is terrified of Australian animals. He said it wasn't a big deal and he rarely saw them.

I asked him if he still loved to fish (that whole German side of family does) and he said no, the river in his town had a twenty foot crocodile so he didn't fish any more. I asked him if he went to the ocean often and he said no, too many great whites.

I'm guessing he never saw the horrifying monsters because he rarely left the house.

The croc took that pretty well. You know considering he had his hand completely severed.

bullshit the other croc tapped but he just cranked it harder and snap

Back