Cytosport EvoPro Filtration Question

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by roccity, Apr 24, 2008.

1. roccity

roccity White Belt

I currently am using Proteins + from Genuine Health for my Post Workout Shake.

http://shop.genuinehealth.com/ProductSelection.aspx?ProductID=2620&CategoryID=85

I'm looking to switch to a Whey/Casein blend and I'm thinking I am going to try Cytosports EvoPro due to it's relatively low fat content.

Does anyone know which methods (Cross Flow Microfiltration, Ion Exchange or Cold Filtration) Cytosport uses to derive the protein isolates and the Casein (Milk Protein Isolate, Membrane Casein, Calcium Casein)? I'm fairly certain the Casein is Milk Protein Isolate but I'm not sure on the Whey. Any help would be greatly appreciated as would any low fat Whey/Casein blend suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

2. Vedic

Vedic Purple Belt

It says right on the bottle doesn't it? I thought it did.

3. roccity

roccity White Belt

Not sure, I don't have a bottle. I searched the web with no luck. Anyone have a Muscle Milk bottle handy? It would probably be the same filteration process, no?