News Cyril Gané vs Dontale Mayes for UFC Singapore

SouthSide971

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

Bon gamin is back and he will face 6-2 prospect dontales mayes,the guy is 12 -0 as an amateur 6'6 262 lbs,it will be very interesting

not idea who this cyril gane guy is but lots of sherbros hyping him lately

Matchmakers trying their best to save Greg Hardys life.

Seems a bit daft putting them against each other right away.

WAR GANE ,he got the tools to make Big noise in the HW division.

Take the train before it's too late.

not idea who this cyril gane guy is but lots of sherbros hyping him lately
I thought he looked sloppy in his last fight... yeah he won by submission, but his stand up had lots of holes in it, and I saw big openings in his last fight... I’m calling it now, but he’s nothing more than a prospect... I’m not sure if he gets past Mayes....

I don't like this fight. Both have potential, no need to have them fight straight away.

I'd have done Mayes vs. Nascimiento (that Brazilian HW who also won on DWCS). Gane vs. someone like dunno, Maurice Greene (whos fighting on this same card against Pavlovich).

I thought he looked sloppy in his last fight... yeah he won by submission, but his stand up had lots of holes in it, and I saw big openings in his last fight... I’m calling it now, but he’s nothing more than a prospect... I’m not sure if he gets past Mayes....
His last 3 opponents had a combined record of 24-1 with something like 20 KO, most of them in the first round. They didn't touch him. He fights with hands low and looks very open but he doesn't get hit.

I don't like this fight. Both have potential, no need to have them fight straight away.

I'd have done Mayes vs. Nascimiento (that Brazilian HW who also won on DWCS). Gane vs. someone like dunno, Maurice Greene (whos fighting on this same card against Pavlovich).
Pavlovich will eat Greene. Terrible matchmaking LOL.

His last 3 opponents had a combined record of 24-1 with something like 20 KO, most of them in the first round. They didn't touch him. He fights with hands low and looks very open but he doesn't get hit.
Maybe it was the first big stage jitters and I could be wrong, but I saw lots of times that guys with good stand up in an A level league will catch him...he’s a prospect so I won’t go too hard on him... I always like seeing others do well, so I hope I’m wrong.

I'm going to go with Gane. He's the more polished and disciplined striker. It's such a shame these two are being matched up against each other so early!

I got Gane as well.
I like him, hope he goes far.

I guess no Asian HW cans were available for casting in a highlight reel?

Back