Crime Cyntoia Brown, teen prostitute convicted of killing John, must serve 51 years:

Hm, hope it serves as a lesson then to not try to help people in such a naïve way. Also, some book needs to make odds on her not getting back to prison. I'd bet she gets arrested before 5 years.

Hmmmm, so a girl that had a beyond fucked up childhood, who's been incarcerated since the age of 16, and who's spent half her life in jail might have to turn to crime at some point in her life?

The odds are probably above 50%. Completely irrelevant to whether she deserved clemency, btw.

Hmmmm, so a girl that had a beyond fucked up childhood, who's been incarcerated since the age of 16, and who's spent half her life in jail might have to turn to crime at some point in her life?

The odds are probably above 50%. Completely irrelevant to whether she deserved clemency, btw.
People ignoring the facts of her life and case. She ran away from home to be a thot and thot things ensued. Just like I’ve seen people say she deserved an award for shooting Allen. Clearly people don’t read anything. NPCs getting their codes hot patched into their synapses.

The outrage is racist fucktard nonsense bullfuckingshit.
No the outrage is that she shouldn’t have been released. It’s almost as though the governor ignored the facts of the case too. Maybe Rihanna offered him a beej.

She might have to turn to crime? For what?
Then, there are also good odds she will hurt or kill somebody else. Yes, I get it's still fair since we can't judge people by what they may do in the future, but something to think about.
In other words, if the odds are 50%:
50% she stays fine.
50% she commits another crime.
If she commits another crime, that crime could be self destructive (violating parole on a technicality), minor (stealing something) or severe (murdering somebody). Considering she is already used to murdering people I'm inclined to think the odds aren't that low.

People ignoring the facts of her life and case. She ran away from home to be a thot and thot things ensued. Just like I’ve seen people say she deserved an award for shooting Allen. Clearly people don’t read anything. NPCs getting their codes hot patched into their synapses.

And teenage runaways should be forced into sex slavery?

Controversial opinion there.

According to the police, there was no sexual contact.

I'm just appalled at an article I googled that wrote the Allen, Her victim, WAS her pimp and regularly beat and rapped her. Main stream media is not even getting the facts right in celebrating her release.

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned but she will not be released until August, she'll be on probation for 10 years and have other conditions as well (being employed, counciling, etc)

I don't think she should have been granted clemency, maybe a new trial, I do think 51 years is a long time, but it could have been worse, she could have been given the death penalty.

I don't think we can ever know if nothing sexual happened between them though, like I've already said, Allen is dead, her pimp boyfriend is dead, and she can pretty much say whatever she wants. There's no one to contradict her

if she hurts someone the blood is on this governor .. spineless cuck caves in to celebrity pressure .. he probably was very well aware of the details of the case .. I detest pussies like this guy

if she hurts someone the blood is on this governor .. spineless cuck caves in to celebrity pressure .. he probably was very well aware of the details of the case .. I detest pussies like this guy
Her pimp is dead, like someone mentioned she'll make a buck on her story, the celebs will likely have a benefit for her.

Well her many years in prison she was considered an exceptional prisoner.

I'm pretty iffy about American suffering, because I think we deserve every school shooting and murder, but considering the person she's been in her many years of confinement and torture I think we're good.

I know that Americans treat prison with a certainly impressive commitment to failure, but I really hope she uses her freedom to become a voice for trafficked children despite what rhe future suicide and heart disease victims have to say about it here.

This is why I always smile when I hear about politicians becoming victims of violent crime. You made your bed. Lie in it:)

I've seen about 10 posts on FB last night/this morning praising the clemency

literally praising a murderer. Times are changing
Do the means not justify the end? Soldiers murder people and are praised, but presumably there is a “good” reason for it. Would this not qualify?

Libs wanted a murderer in the White House so wanting one to go free isn’t surprising. Also....her defense tried blaming fetal alcohol syndrome for her killing Johnny Allen, yet a reason for her to deserve clemency is her college education. You don’t grow out of fetal alcohol syndrome. Just another lie she’s spun. I blame the celebs who championed her ignorantly.

Do the means not justify the end? Soldiers murder people and are praised, but presumably there is a “good” reason for it. Would this not qualify?
Soldiers kill other soldiers. The ones that kill civilians aren’t praised and if they are caught doing it they get charged.

Back