Cynthia Calvillo Returns From Weed Suspension; Fights Poliana Botelho @ UFC Fight Night Argentina

Cynthia, thanks for letting Michelle pick up the slack on your BodyArmor sponsorship. Mighty high of you.

WtR5n7v.jpg

dem legs
dem thighs
dem booty shorts

<datassdom>

Poliana Botelho vs Cynthia Calvillo Prediction
WMMAddict

Impressive rope jumping by Botelho...

On a Fight Night in Buenos Aries? It's almost as if she isn't Dana's girl anymore.

UFC Argentina's Cynthia Calvillo Talks Poliana Botelho, Layoff From USADA Suspension & Pro-Wrestling

IS she still at TAM? Seems like that club is imploding.
How so? The team has more wins then losses the past 3yrs, and has multiple fighters in the UFC, in various divisions. And yes, Cynthia is still at UF/TAM.

Botelho sounds like a man, but Calvillo is dumb enough to smoke weed... I guess I hope Botelho wins.
Must be a lot of dumb fighters in your opinion then, being many fighters, trainers, etc etc.. smoke weed.

I don't get it, why are people obsessed with her? Does anyone think she is good?

Hopefully Cynthia comes back clean and stops pumping herself full of those THC and CBD PEDs!! That gave her a terribly unfair advantage over her competition. I can understanding allowing TRT and HGH, but we gotta draw the line at weed!! I want fair-ish competition.

Must be a lot of dumb fighters in your opinion then, being many fighters, trainers, etc etc.. smoke weed.

theres a difference between smoking weed and smoking it so much (or so close to fight night) that you flunk a USADA test.

The vast majority of the fighters do the former, but only 3 in over three years of the USADA program are "dumb enough" to do the latter.

Diego Brandau, Kelvin Gastelum, and Calvillo

but Calvillo is dumb enough to smoke weed....

So yes, dumb is a perfectly acceptable adjective to use.

How so? The team has more wins then losses the past 3yrs, and has multiple fighters in the UFC, in various divisions. And yes, Cynthia is still at UF/TAM.

She didn't move to alaska with buckles? I thought they were a couple....

Back