Cyborg's Big Book of Excuses

"They wanted me to fight slightly bigger girls then I've ever fought that are much better fighters then I've ever faced in my entire sham of a career."

"So they said no more Lena Landsberg, out of shape soccer moms, 125 lb Asians and 8-7 135ers."

"My coach said get to 175lbs with a higher dose and more deadlifts and I will beat these slightly bigger and better natural 135ers then I'm used to fighting"

I'm gonna call Photoshop on that book cover. I can clearly tell cause the same info is not on the reflection......

and the pixels and stuff.

reminds me of

1118444-tongpoza3.jpg

I'm gonna call Photoshop on that book cover. I can clearly tell cause the same info is not on the reflection......

and the pixels and stuff.
Don't you think it's a real book?

Thanks for adding the ones I mentioned! :D

wand in a dress, cyroidborg is a disgrace to the ufc. just cut her please. she's an embarassment to the sport.

Cyborg went from sympathetic figure to whining, excuse peddling annoyance with a victim complex
Moaned until she got her very own weight class instead of a 125 division which makes more sense for a lot more fighters. Refused the title fight because she only got 10 weeks notice instead of 12 as requested then pisses hot
Dana didn't want to give Cyborg what she wants and now he definitely won't

Back