Cyborg will never make that weight (picture inside)

ronda was fighting at 145 when she started yapping.

Her formative years have been at 135 so... why in the fuck does this even need to be discussed. Ronda is Cyborgs meal ticket Cyborg is the one that needs to do everything she can to have the fight. Ronda is the famous one, Ronda is the one with the best record against better opposition. Cyborg beat Carano 6 years AGO and since then has fought literal nobodies.

This entire push for Ronda to bend over backwards for Cyborg is just a trolljob.

THIS

CM8Mx2wUsAEC3F4.jpg

Yes, Rousey walks into the cage just over 145, but that doesn't matter given that Cyborg walks into the cage around 170, and why would RR put her legacy on the line against somebody who outweighs her by that much, and who is a proven cheater?

Is it so hard for Cyborg to realize that she is the one who cheated, and therefore she is the one who should make concessions?

ronda can just say that she is the best female fighter at 135 and under. This is no different than Weidman being the best fighter at 185 and under. You don't see Weidman claiming that he is the best fighter in the world, regardless of weight.

ronda can just say that she is the best female fighter at 135 and under. This is no different than Weidman being the best fighter at 185 and under. You don't see Weidman claiming that he is the best fighter in the world, regardless of weight.

Yeah he does, he said it multiple times he'll challenge Jones for the LHW belt before he leaves the sport, and Jones is more famous than he is, not to mention many consider Jones the best fighter ever.

Cyborg made 145 ON STEROIDS. So, she could easily make 135 OFF STEROIDS.

She wants no part of Ronda.

Just look at her and Miesha. WTF? Ronda was right on Rogan's podcast, she still looks the same. If Cyborg really wanted that fight, why isn't she doing anything to make it happen?

11202980_1482132452097529_1228694018_n.jpg

I agree she has no intention of even trying to make 35 however many other posters have pointed out the deliberate forced perspective illusion in that photo. I think this guy's post said it best...

really not much in it

YIRX5vP.png

and if you take away cyborgs hair

ThlvtrY.png

I say she has never fought at 135, and to not comment that she has without a source.You come in and say she HAS fought where she WANTS to fight Rousey. Congratulations! You confirmed my point.

And the other thing that bugs the crap out of me with ignorant people.

"Come off the juice and make weight"

The "juice" she was on was FOR weight cutting. Her coming off the juice has made it even HARDER for her to make the weight. Are people really that special? Every single person that has been popped for winny was using it to cut and preserve muscle. She didn't get popped for HGH or a heavy anabolic made to build mass. It was a cutting roid. Since she has been off it for over 4 years, and she is getting older, I imagine her weight cuts are getting HARDER. You have to be retarded to say "get off the juice and make weight", knowing what she has popped for.

And again...

She pushed the strength training and special juice AFTER agreeing to make weight at 135lbs.

She was walking around at 160lbs lean and cutting to fight at 140lbs when she took the deal to make 135lbs. suddenly then she bulked up to 175lbs lean and starting saying it would kill her to make 135lbs and Ronda must move up.

Well d'uh. If you are now cutting from 175lbs lean and can make 145lbs and Ronda must move up, then go back to 160lbs lean and make 135lbs easy and fight Ronda where she is.

We all know why Cyborg won't do that though. She does not want to give up her special juice and size advantage. Cyborg fears a fair fight with Ronda.

Last edited:
Just look at her and Miesha. WTF? Ronda was right on Rogan's podcast, she still looks the same. If Cyborg really wanted that fight, why isn't she doing anything to make it happen?

11202980_1482132452097529_1228694018_n.jpg
What's she supposed to do? Cut off her legs at the knees?

You got a point there. I am a huge fan of Ronda, but I want to see that fight. No matter how scared I am that she will lose one day, but I want to see her beat everybody and especially Cyborg.

For me it breaks down like this: Either Cyborg will make the weight and this fight is going to happen in a year or whatever, or she won't and Ronda will relinquish the belt and then fight Cyborg at CW in her last fight for one big motherfucker of a payday. Because this fight doesn't need any title on the line anyways. But I have to agree, Cyborg winning at 135 is a problem for WMMA.

THANK YOU! (you have no idea how hard it is to hear someone actually thinking about what I posted and contemplating if true or not).
I actually changed my signature to the one below exactly because of this issue!

And I agree with you! I am also worried if she wins or loses.
It is the same kind of feeling I had while watching fedor fight (pre-werdum). You want to see him beating the best in the world, but then you are afraid he/she might lose, and you want to protect them! :redface:
But I rather be a fan of a guy like BJ Penn who said f**k it and went up to fight Hughes & GSP and lose, than someone that it is pretty obvious is being protected from any danger. Note: I do realise the danger is not in his division which is what should count and yada-yada-yada.... But be frank!
Would you rather her lose to a much bigger Cyborg or be KO'd by an unworthy opponent like a lucky-punch Betche? ??

I say she has never fought at 135, and to not comment that she has without a source.You come in and say she HAS fought where she WANTS to fight Rousey. Congratulations! You confirmed my point.

And the other thing that bugs the crap out of me with ignorant people.

"Come off the juice and make weight"

The "juice" she was on was FOR weight cutting. Her coming off the juice has made it even HARDER for her to make the weight. Are people really that special? Every single person that has been popped for winny was using it to cut and preserve muscle. She didn't get popped for HGH or a heavy anabolic made to build mass. It was a cutting roid. Since she has been off it for over 4 years, and she is getting older, I imagine her weight cuts are getting HARDER. You have to be retarded to say "get off the juice and make weight", knowing what she has popped for.

This is perhaps the most naive post I have ever read. Bravo.

Cyborg made 145 ON STEROIDS. So, she could easily make 135 OFF STEROIDS.

She wants no part of Ronda.

This is obvious to anyone that is not actually mentally retarded, but there are some retards in our midst who think Cybog didn't ever take steroids to put on muscle mass, that her hulk physique is natural and she just happened to get popped for weight cutting, which is the only time she touched a banned substance.

This is not a hard situation to figure out.

- Cyborg doesn't want a fair fight

-Ronda won't give her the unfair advantage she wants.

- Ronda doesn't need this fight as she is already the biggest star in MMA and already wealthy.

- Cyborg can decide if she wants to cut the muscle weight to make the fight happen or not, what has to happen for this fight to occur has been spelled out for years at this point, Cyborg just won't drop the weight.

That's a big woman. She's got that Tito head thing going on.

Back