Cyborg will never make that weight (picture inside)

Creaturbing

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Just look at her and Miesha. WTF? Ronda was right on Rogan's podcast, she still looks the same. If Cyborg really wanted that fight, why isn't she doing anything to make it happen?

11202980_1482132452097529_1228694018_n.jpg

White belt gonna white belt...

This was already posted in multiple threads last week.

MULTIPLE.

Weakest-link.jpg

It isn't breaking news that Ronda is ducking Cyborg.

White belt gonna white belt...

This was already posted in multiple threads last week.

MULTIPLE.

Weakest-link.jpg

Yeah bro. With all those bullshit threads around here opened by purple belts and above, I thought maybe I should join the fun? Nice use of caps lock. You rock dude.

Cyborg needs excuses. She is desperate for the weight advantage because her skill set is far inferior to Rhonda's.

She needs some lessons in cutting height.

Someone find Shane Carwin.

Cyborg needs excuses. She is desperate for the weight advantage because her skill set is far inferior to Rhonda's.

No shit man. But fuck losing, why isn't she interested in the huge payday? That fight would make a lot of money.

It isn't breaking news that Ronda is ducking Cyborg.

Like GSP was ducking Anderson? Cyborg is the one who called out a smaller fighter (when she posted the pic of Carano's beat up face on twitter and said Ronda's next). If Cyborg wants to fight Ronda so bad, she can drop the weight and fight her. Everybody here laughed at Bigfoot when he called out a 205 lb fighter, said he'd drop to 205, had a doctor say dropping that weight would kill him (sound familiar), then say he should come up to heavyweight and fight him or he was a p*ssy. But because everybody here likes to hate on Ronda, she's ducking Cyborg for wanting her (a caught and proven cheater) to drop weight to fight her when it was Cyborg that challenged her in the first place.

And I'm not eve a freakin' Rousey fan.

Ronda probably weighs 145+ on fight night. I understand that she is the champ and everything but there's nobody for her to fight after Holm. If she honestly thinks she's the best the take the Cyborg fight at 145 and retire undefeated. It's the only thing remotely close to a super fight that WMMA has at the moment. Maybe JJ vs Rousey down the line. Joanna just isn't established enough to really call it a super fight at this point.

Honesty if the do fight I definitely can see Ronda taking advantage of Cyborg's aggressiveness. I see her weathering a few flurries, getting cliched up, landing a throw or trip, and dominating from there. 6/10 she would win in such fashion IMO. I just want to see it happen!!!

Like GSP was ducking Anderson?Cyborg is the one who called out a smaller fighter (when she posted the pic of Carano's beat up face on twitter and said Ronda's next). If Cyborg wants to fight Ronda so bad, she can drop the weight and fight her. Everybody here laughed at Bigfoot when he called out a 205 lb fighter, said he'd drop to 205, had a doctor say dropping that weight would kill him (sound familiar), then say he should come up to heavyweight and fight him or he was a p*ssy. But because everybody here likes to hate on Ronda, she's ducking Cyborg for wanting her (a caught and proven cheater) to drop weight to fight her when it was Cyborg that challenged her in the first place.

And I'm not eve a freakin' Rousey fan.

Not a good way to start your point dude, everyone including some hardcore GSP fans know GSP ducked Anderson throughout their primes.

Ronda probably weighs 145+ on fight night. I understand that she is the champ and everything but there's nobody for her to fight after Holm.

What about Nunes? Could be interesting.

Ronda said yesterday she fights at around 148 - 149.

This thread again...

You do realize she is on higher ground than Miesha right?
Cyborg is bigger but no this sasquash monster you guys talk about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back