Cyborg was popped for Spironolactone.

Just became a US citizen and now won't be able to fight in the US. In fact, this will make it much harder to hide the Rizin money.

On the bright side, we will now see Gabi Garcia vs Cyborg.

raw
just think how hot Ronda would look if she took Spironolactone

now im glad they didnt put her in the title fight, I would have had a reason to be pissed

rhonda should buy a lottery ticket.

her luck is unbelievable.

Everything is consistent so far... she has been complaining about that weight cut a lot and has been seeing a doctor.

So...... any independent real doctors chime in yet? is there a valid reason to use that drug?
Very consistent .. with a cheater. If she is getting medical treatment she disclosed it on her paperwork .. right?

Too bad Pride isn't around any more, would be perfect for her.

Who will want to fight her now that it's a confirmed she's a cheater? I feel sorry for all the opponents she got tainted wins over. I don't believe she ever fights in the UFC again.

Damn... It makes no sense to take a diuretic to treat a post weight cut dishorder... Cyborg, what have u done?

Yea, and the fight was Sept 24!
Nearly 3 months later she's taking something to "recover" from that weight cut?

Someone needs to tell Ray Elbe and Cyborg that Spironolactone is indeed a steroid.

It's just really sad that USADA is catching all these unlucky fighters who are just trying to cure legitimate medical conditions and not catching any cheaters...

This is the same one Thiago Alves got nailed for back in the day. It's a masking agent and she's been juicin' again. Meh, it's WMMA so...

BAAAHAHAHAHA

So happy the dirty cheater got caught. The ONLY reason Cybro would have been using a diuretic between fights is as a masking agent, trying to piss out the last metabolites of whatever fast acting anabolic/androgenic she risked cycling...trying to 'time' her next test.

I called it a week ago, that she turned down those 145 fights because she was on a cycle and knew she'd piss hot:

http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/125061083/

Last edited:
Ok. I can not stand her at all but diuretics are a major part of blood pressure medication so just mabey she not completely full of shit

Just stop. There are a lot of BP meds that are not masking agents on the WADA banned list. You're making an ass out of yourself by offering anything resembling an excuse.

Enough about your woe is me weight cut. Lose some muscle mass or stop whining.

I'm so glad they already went ahead and made a title at 145 without her. This would've been a death sentence for the division ever being in the UFC.

Why are people so happy that this happened to Cyborg? She is a legend in the sport, and this is not some steroid substance or masking substance to block the identity. She has been one of the most interesting people in MMA for years and we finally got her in the UFC. This has got to be devastating for her. She'll get a slap on the wrist as this isn't even nothing really.

Back