Cyborg wants to punish Ronda badly - shed a tear in depth interview!!!

Cyborg pre lifting career

2654004305_abbde2c437_o.jpg

cdbf682e65bc8b75b75b391ef493ee37.jpg

If she don't want to lose the mass, then fine, lift away. But she shouldn't go around saying she would die if she tried to make 135 or even 140.

she seems like a genuinely nice person, i wish i can see her beat the living shit out of ronda before ronda retires. too bad its not gonna happen because rondas going to get KO'd by Amanda Nunes and leave the sport for good.

I would pay $1000 for a UFC ticket with the main event Ronda vs Cyborg at 145, with Kim Winslow in deathmatch mode as referee. There should be like a 15 minute warm up period before the fight where all Ronda and her crew's disrespectful behaviour and comments are replayed on the big screens, then to watch Cyborg brutalise a helpless Ronda for 25 minutes before finally knocking her out in the last few seconds would be outstanding.

Real life doesn't usually have happyendings with justice restored though, unlike fairy tales (in their modern sanitised versions).
yes pls

No, I wouldn't. It's a pick em' in my view, but Sherdoggers acting like Ronda has no chance have not been paying attention to her career at all.

If anyone is overhyped, it's Cyborg. She has fought nothing but cans. Just think about it. Who are her best wins? Some fighters that the current UFC crop have beaten handily. She fights undersized opponents and has a history of PED abuse. Now she's bitching that Ronda won't move up to fight her when she just recently turned down a chance to become the 145 lb champ. She is a cheater who is just looking for that big Ronda payday. It's disgusting, and I don't see why she has any fans.
Agree to a degree. Definitely Rhonda could arm bar her can't deny that. And she admitted to rousing for sure. Still can't help but want to see how far she could go against some top fighters. I try to ignore the he said she said stuff can't really trust so much media and certainly not Dana White lol.

Who ever goes down in weight because they have no competition? You people are ridiculous. Cyborg has been fighting for twice as long as Ronda and Ronda started at 145. I bet if Cyborg ever did make 135 most the women in the bantamweight division would half kill themselves to make 115 and demand a 125lb division.

Cyborg is the only person that would make me root for Rousey, and I don't give two shits about WMMA.

Some of the people in here make it so obvious that they have never competed or even lifted a day in their life. Have any of you guys criticizing Cyborg for not making 135 ever had to cut weight for a meet or even a fight before? It's really not as simple as you think it is to just drop down another weight class. And telling her to just lose muscle mass is the silliest shit I have ever heard of, it is damn near impossible without the use of highly illegal drugs that would induce the type of muscle catabolism you guys are referring to. I know you nerds go to the gym and lose your pump the next day and think you are actually losing your muscle mass but you are wrong about that unless you are actually suffering from muscle atrophy. I have gone an entire year without lifting a weight and I still retain most of what I have put on and at the time I started lifting again I still looked like I was your better than average gym goer.

Cyborg is a warrior. Female MMA GOAT. I hope she gets the chance to turn Ronda into a bloody pulp before she retires.

Ronda is a coward. She's not interested in testing herself. Well she tested her boxing against Holly and we all know how that went. Any male fighter with balls would have manned up years ago and just said 'fuck it'. If Ronda truly believed that she could beat Cyborg this fight would have been made years ago. Too all the dicks saying that Cyborg should just stop, congrats, Dana's spin works on you.

I know. Even in WMMA, they have weight classes because some people are too small to make 135 and too big to make 115. It makes sense to have a 145 division for the bigger girls that struggle to make 135, or can't make it at all.

Funny how Ronda competed at 155 in Judo, started her MMA career at 145 then has done a fantastic job of being able to cut down to 135 and fight in that division.

I could have sworn that Sherdog use to have a policy against fighter bashing. I guess they make an exception for Cyborg? Seriously, I don't even know why Cyborg fans post anything about her on this forum. It seems like it's a trend for everybody to shit all over her. The truth is, Cyborg should have been handed the 145lbs belt by the UFC like Ronda was the 135lbs belt. She deserves it a hell of a lot more than Ronda did at the time. She asked to have 12 weeks notice for a fight instead of 10. If it was Rousey or Connor who asked for that, Dana would certainly oblige. He clearly picks favorites. Cyborg spent time in the hospital after her last fight, and doesn't want to risk another bad weight cut, so she wants to start sooner than she normally would. There's nothing more to it. She can and will make 145lbs again. Whoever gets the belt will be a temporary holder for the real champ.

I guess there's a couple of noobs trying to make a name for themselves off my back. Everyone know who the sherdog DAMN GOAT is! It's GOAT GUERNICA. There are no close second even worth mentioning. All these noobs can get at me bruh! I ain't going no where!

That said, I can't wait for Cyborg to put ronda in the DAMN grave!

#GUERNICAbless

Make 135 or stfu about Ronda. Go focus on 145 instead.

So you agree Ronda should have had to make 145 or STFU when she said all those things about Cyborg?
If not, you are just exposed as a hypocrite.

cyborg wants the fight so bad she can easily and i mean easily lose some muscle mass and get down in weight. The human body does not need to carry that much muscle to survive. Its actually more difficult to maintain that much muscle then it is to lose it as well. Shes not doing herself any favors here. Im a big cyborg fan and always defend her but this notion that the onus is on ronda to move up to make this fight happen is stupid. Ronda doesnt need the fight, doesnt talk about it 24-7. cyborg needs to shut the fuck up already make 135 losing the muscle mass or focus on 145 and stop during down title shots there. its getting embarrassing
Embarrassing are these dumbass haters claiming "I am a big fan" like it adds any credibility to the asinine comments you make.
Embarrassing is you thinking you are fooling anyone...
Embarrassing is demanding Cyborg to lose muscle to fight Ronda while it was Ronda who left 145Lbs division with a promise to go back.

But the most Embarrassing of all is you making claims like you know what entails maintaining muscle when all you have is fat. Because it is fairly obvious you have no clue about training or losing weight.

Back