Cyborg wants to punish Ronda badly - shed a tear in depth interview!!!

Should have accepted the fight for the 145lbs belt and then she would have a legitimate case.

Ronda would be the ultimate paper GOAT in that scenario.
There is no one who has a better claim of being the WMMA GOAT. Cyborg has a potential but it seems like it is very difficult to have her fight big names at 145. Joanna plans to retire after 3 fights.

A good reminder to anybody that forgot how shitty of a person Ronda really is.

Fuck yeah, Nunes. Take that pillow to the weigh-ins.

GMlw9_s-200x150.gif

What I find funny is Ron's silence in all this.

Bicth use to talk so much shit, now that Cyborg is in house and wrecking shit.

Big ol Ron dare not speak her name "Cyborg"

DNB

Truth is, Ronda is the one who ducked Cyborg by moving down to 135. Everybody knows that. And everybody knows that Cyborg can't make 135. Ronda was the one who said she'd beat Cyborg and is the greatest WMMA fighter ever. but yet, she won't step up and fight Cyborg. This fight won't happen for a few reasons. One being that Ronda doesn't want to get beat again and knows there's a very big chance of that. Another is that Ronda is mentally weak and won't be able to handle a fight like this. She's going to quit after her next fight.

Do you think Conor could make 135 too?
its not the same situation at all. Do you know the human body doesnt need to carry that much muscle to survive?? you guys that defend this notion she cant lose muscle act like its not humanly possible for her to lose any muscle mass and still be alive. Its very very simple, she wants the muscle she carries, she feels it benefits her in winning fights and thats perfectly ok. But for her to say she would die if she lost some muscle has got to be the biggest joke a "pro" athlete has ever said

Ronda talked about Cyborg (and Laila Ali) right up until Holly kicked her head in. Then she went silent. You cant talk all that smack then go silent. Its pathetic.
she was asked in interviews, she never went out of her way to bring her up like cyborg goes out of her way to bring up ronda. Its also a different situation. My man have you been living under a rock or something did you miss all of this stuff?

Also not defending ronda, not a fan of ronda at all hate her as a human, just thought id throw that out there

She ruined her body cutting to 140 and people still think she needs to drop to 35?? Smh

Ronda fought other women at 145 but the fact that she can't fight Cyborg at feather means she wants no parts and this fight won't happen. Hell she even said she'd fight Carano at 45 back when her potentially coming back was a thing.
she sauid she would make an exception for gina cause she isnt a steroid cheat like cyborg but dana and the ufc said it would never happen above 135. It was more or less just a dig at cyborg on rondas part.
But heres the thing about the weight issue you mentioned. The way cyborg is doing it of just dehydrating herself to make the weight isnt healthy, if she actually took the time to lose muscle mass she could easily, and i mean easily make 135.

DNB

Cyborg just ran out of the house and went to the gym to do heavy weightlifting to gain some more muscle, instead of prepearing for a featherweight UFC titlefight! Cyborg has made herself irrelevant for a large part of the next year, while Ronda navigates into perfect position to get two belts before retiring.

Nunes will TKO Ronda in the first anyway.

After that Ronda Quit and bulk up to 200lb AGAIN, as the fighter she is

its not the same situation at all. Do you know the human body doesnt need to carry that much muscle to survive?? you guys that defend this notion she cant lose muscle act like its not humanly possible for her to lose any muscle mass and still be alive. Its very very simple, she wants the muscle she carries, she feels it benefits her in winning fights and thats perfectly ok. But for her to say she would die if she lost some muscle has got to be the biggest joke a "pro" athlete has ever said
I guess Conor doesn't need his muscles either then.

Why should she make 135?

Because she wants the fight. If roles were reversed, I'd be calling out Ronda for the same shit if she refused to move up. Ronda hasn't said dick about Cyborg. Why should Ronda have to play by her rules, when Cyborg is supposedly so passionate about fighting her? Move down and fight her if you want to fight her so bad, or shut the fuck up already.

DNB

Yea, she's getting ready for a title fight while Cyborg is turning down title fights.

Have you been this delusional since -08 or do we just blame Sherdog?

;>

Good luck bet you wouldn't put money down on that bet.

No, I wouldn't. It's a pick em' in my view, but Sherdoggers acting like Ronda has no chance have not been paying attention to her career at all.

If anyone is overhyped, it's Cyborg. She has fought nothing but cans. Just think about it. Who are her best wins? Some fighters that the current UFC crop have beaten handily. She fights undersized opponents and has a history of PED abuse. Now she's bitching that Ronda won't move up to fight her when she just recently turned down a chance to become the 145 lb champ. She is a cheater who is just looking for that big Ronda payday. It's disgusting, and I don't see why she has any fans.

Back