Cyborg wants to punish Ronda badly - shed a tear in depth interview!!!

Question is can Cyborg make 145 anymore? I'm sure Ronda now will come for that belt after she wins over Amanda, so Cyborg better make sure that she can make weight! I suspect that Cyborg now may start to call out featherweights for a catchweight at 155 though...

Make 135 or stfu about Ronda. Go focus on 145 instead.
It will probably have to be at 155 now that she refuses to accept 145 title fights that she's been asking for.

I would pay $1000 for a UFC ticket with the main event Ronda vs Cyborg at 145, with Kim Winslow in deathmatch mode as referee. There should be like a 15 minute warm up period before the fight where all Ronda and her crew's disrespectful behaviour and comments are replayed on the big screens, then to watch Cyborg brutalise a helpless Ronda for 25 minutes before finally knocking her out in the last few seconds would be outstanding.

I would gladly pay the same amount to see that.

That's just great. Way more insightful than the other 9000 times she's said this.

Make the weight to fight her, or shut up.

honda fought @145 before. and cyborg neraly kills herself when makes 140. connor fought 145 and 170. a. silva fought 185 and 205. as vitor and rumble (also 170) randy foight 205 and HW,

for foks sakes Honda, man up, grow some balls, fight cyborg @145
By your logic gsp had no balls for not moving up to fight Silva, Silva had no balls for moving up to fight Jones.

cyborg wants the fight so bad she can easily and i mean easily lose some muscle mass and get down in weight. The human body does not need to carry that much muscle to survive. Its actually more difficult to maintain that much muscle then it is to lose it as well. Shes not doing herself any favors here. Im a big cyborg fan and always defend her but this notion that the onus is on ronda to move up to make this fight happen is stupid. Ronda doesnt need the fight, doesnt talk about it 24-7. cyborg needs to shut the fuck up already make 135 losing the muscle mass or focus on 145 and stop during down title shots there. its getting embarrassing
It seems to be a real difficult time for Cyborg fans being viewed as utter fools for still defending her. Even Tito has lost faith.

Why can't Ronda go up to 145?
Ronda is a coward. She's not interested in testing herself. Well she tested her boxing against Holly and we all know how that went. Any male fighter with balls would have manned up years ago and just said 'fuck it'. If Ronda truly believed that she could beat Cyborg this fight would have been made years ago. Too all the dicks saying that Cyborg should just stop, congrats, Dana's spin works on you.

I hope Ronda beats Nunes and the winner of Holly vs Jermaine, then retires with 2 belts making Cyborg a paper champ at best.

cyborg wants the fight so bad she can easily and i mean easily lose some muscle mass and get down in weight. The human body does not need to carry that much muscle to survive. Its actually more difficult to maintain that much muscle then it is to lose it as well. Shes not doing herself any favors here. Im a big cyborg fan and always defend her but this notion that the onus is on ronda to move up to make this fight happen is stupid. Ronda doesnt need the fight, doesnt talk about it 24-7. cyborg needs to shut the fuck up already make 135 losing the muscle mass or focus on 145 and stop during down title shots there. its getting embarrassing
Do you think Conor could make 135 too?

"Im gonna treat her like steroids you know? and just eat her in a fight" ~ said the GOAT WMMA can crusher AKA Cyborg, after beating a 125er that was eating burgers until weigh in to meet her weight. Then she proudly declared she was 170+ pounds in the octagon.

Truly, truly the best in the sport.

Ronda talked about Cyborg (and Laila Ali) right up until Holly kicked her head in. Then she went silent. You cant talk all that smack then go silent. Its pathetic.

Cris needs to stop talking and start doing. I enjoy her fights, but she talks more about what she wants than going out and getting it. She's hasn't faced many notable fighters in her career outside a few. Even the Charmaine Tweet fight was nearly two years ago.

She talks about facing notable fighters, but doesn't ensure they happen. She better not waste time like she has the last few years if she really wants this to happen. She doesn't have that many years left now that she's in her 30s.

She ruined her body cutting to 140 and people still think she needs to drop to 35?? Smh

Ronda fought other women at 145 but the fact that she can't fight Cyborg at feather means she wants no parts and this fight won't happen. Hell she even said she'd fight Carano at 45 back when her potentially coming back was a thing.

Back