Cyborg walking around at 160lbs (drop the she can't make 135 canard Ronda haters)

I actually never clicked because I assumed it was some sort of click bait. I'll admit it was a shallow example of a valid point, as she was clearly a completely miserable human being walking out for that fight.
She is no more miserable than cyborg at 145.

Silly comparison but ok.

and insisting ronda should move back up to fight cyborg is silly.

ronda is the star. cyborg is the challenger. challeger has to pursue if they want the fight.

the fight only happens at 135 and has been offered at 135 for years. cyborg is the one holding it up.

You're not dramatic one bit. Geez.
Its a discussion and you bring nothing to the table to counter what I've said. Shes pathetic and any fan who supports her is pathetic.

Yes, I did. How did you not read it?

Are you fucking with me?

If a heavier fighter refuses to fight a lighter fighter, even at a heavier weight, he is ducking him. End of story. How can you avoid this?
Your example translated from the thread's actual scenario was this

A) Jon Jones calls out Brendan Schaub to fight him at LHW
B) Brendan Schaub doesn't want to move to LHW, but can fight at HW
C) Jon Jones refuses to move up to fight Brendan Schaub
D) This somehow in your world magically means Brendan Schaub is ducking Jon Jones.

Not really. Where are the "GSP never moved up to fight Anderson" threads? I don't see them every day.

Cybro excuse makers making shit up again . . .
Lol shit youre delusional.

Your example translated from the thread's actual scenario was this

A) Jon Jones calls out Brendan Schaub to fight him at LHW
B) Brendan Schaub doesn't want to move to LHW, but can fight at HW
C) Jon Jones refuses to move up to fight Brendan Schaub
D) This somehow in your world magically means Brendan Schaub is ducking Jon Jones.

No, that is not it at all.
Particularly point A.

I distinctly said if the lighter fighter is willing to fight the heavier fighter in the heavier class.

I have no idea where you get the shit you post from.

and insisting ronda should move back up to fight cyborg is silly.

ronda is the star. cyborg is the challenger. challeger has to pursue if they want the fight.

the fight only happens at 135 and has been offered at 135 for years. cyborg is the one holding it up.
Guess we'll just wait till Ronda gets wrecked again and her "star" has dimmed before we'll see the fight.

Lol shit youre delusional.
Delusion is expecting 135 lb fighters to move up for a fighter who at one time weighed in at 135 lbs, but blew up to PED use and refuses to lose the ill-gotten mass.

That's delusion.

Lose the weight or shut up Cybro is the ONLY answer in this whole debacle.

I heard Cyborg couldn't make weight because Honda right now is in the 265lbs weightclass. She had to gain 95lbs, that's stoo much, she would die.

No seriously, why still give a fuck? Ronda doesn't want to fight Cyborg, only crazy girls with a dying wish get feeded to Cyborg. Before Cyborg came to UFC you had your Holm and Tate talking they would fight her. Now, nobody.

They had the safety blanket.....errr, i mean Belt, because once they were champion the fight was to happen at 135lbs, no other weight and they knew Cyborg for one wouldnt take the fight, and well, she wouldnt make weight if she did, and they were "safe", now there are catchweight fights being made, they dont have the belt, they are silent af regarding Cyborg now.

Never seen a fighter get criticized for not wanting to drop down in weight. Usually it's because they don't want to go up in weight to fight the best. Yet people continue to blast Cyborg. Acting as if Rousey and Holm are small women to begin with.
Never seen a woman turn herself into a huge man to beg to fight other women at lower weights. Fuck that.

Guess we'll just wait till Ronda gets wrecked again and her "star" has dimmed before we'll see the fight.

ronda losing makes the fight less and less likely to happen...not more likely.

That is your exact argument. End of story.

No, this is my argument. Not the lie you posted:

A) Jon Jones calls out Brendan Schaub to fight him at HW
B) Brendan Schaub doesn't want to fight Jon Jones.
D) This means Brendan Schaub is ducking Jon Jones.

If you are going to continue to lie about what I post, please put me on ignore and save yourself the effort. I have no use for people trolling me.

ronda losing makes the fight less and less likely to happen...not more likely.
It'd be better for Ronda if she loses to Cyborg rather to someone like Pena. But hey, that's just my opinion.

Cyborg hasn't even tried to make 135lbs, she's been putting on weight for years. Sorry Cyborg but nobody wants to fight for some invicta trinket.

It'd be better for Ronda if she loses to Cyborg rather to someone like Pena. But hey, that's just my opinion.

sure, but she is more likely to lose to cyborg than a 135er, people don't normally take riskier fights when they're on a losing streak....they take easy fights to get back on track.

No, this is my argument. Not the lie you posted:

A) Jon Jones calls out Brendan Schaub to fight him at HW
B) Brendan Schaub doesn't want to fight Jon Jones.
D) This means Brendan Schaub is ducking Jon Jones.

If you are going to continue to lie about what I post, please put me on ignore and save yourself the effort. I have no use for people trolling me.
But in this scenario Jon Jones is calling Brendan Schaub out to fight in the higher weight class. Are you seriously fucking dumb?

Never seen a woman turn herself into a huge man to beg to fight other women at lower weights. Fuck that.
She wants to fight at 145lbs. These other women aren't small. They're just fighting at a weight class that gives them a size advantage.
Delusion is expecting 135 lb fighters to move up for a fighter who at one time weighed in at 135 lbs, but blew up to PED use and refuses to lose the ill-gotten mass.

That's delusion.

Lose the weight or shut up Cybro is the ONLY answer in this whole debacle.
dont remember he weighing 135lbs. And again stop acting as if Rousey or Holm are small fighters. They're almost as big as Cyborg. So stop it. They're at 135lbs and staying there for good reason.

sure, but she is more likely to lose to cyborg than a 135er, people don't normally take riskier fights when they're on a losing streak....they take easy fights to get back on track.
IMO Rousey would lose to Pena as well. Then where does she go from there? I mean, the biggest money fight would be against Cyborg. Maybe Holm as well.

Back