Cyborg walking around at 160lbs (drop the she can't make 135 canard Ronda haters)

DUMBO in 2016, if you want this information,
you go on her social profile and ask her the question,
and you will know exactly what her actual weight is
It's 172+. Which is 12lbs heavier than she was. I don't know what your point is.

Who-cares-GIF.gif

Technically, Jones. However, it is also unfair to expect someone to fight a larger, stronger opponent. That is why, when it happens, it is very well respected.
I don't expect or demand Ronda to fight Cyborg at all. She has more relevant match ups available.

Still does not mean that a heavier fighter cannot duck a lighter fighter. Gave you a clear example.
What's keeping Ronda from 145? Nothing. If Ronda says she takes the fight at 145, and Cyborg declines, then I would agree with anyone that she is clearly avoiding the fight.

I don't expect or demand Ronda to fight Cyborg at all. She has more relevant match ups available.

I never said she should.

What's keeping Ronda from 145? Nothing. If Ronda says she takes the fight at 145, and Cyborg declines, then I would agree with anyone that she is clearly avoiding the fight.

Oh I agree Ronda could take the fight, but she is giving up 20+ pounds of muscle. Which is huge for a 135 lbs. woman. And, of course, Cyborg said she was going to move down to 135.

Neither of which proves your statement true. It is, in fact, quite possible for a heavier fighter to duck a lighter fighter.

If Overeem wasn't significantly larger than Mighty Mouse he wouldn't have an issue making 125.

i dont get your point. people aren't trying to make mm fight overeem.

people are talking shit that ronda wont move up to fight cyborg...why should she? there is nothing in it for ronda.

Except Cyborg has never fought at 135lbs yet Ronda has fought at 145lbs before. Holm also fought at welterweight and light middleweight in boxing.

so peoples bodies can't change over time? overeem fought at 205 before does that mean machida should move up to HW to fight him?

Never seen a fighter get criticized for not wanting to drop down in weight. Usually it's because they don't want to go up in weight to fight the best. Yet people continue to blast Cyborg. Acting as if Rousey and Holm are small women to begin with.
Did GSP move up and fight Anderson Silva when Silva was calling for the fight?

No

So the 135 lbers don't have to do shit for Cybro.

Neither of which proves your statement true. It is, in fact, quite possible for a heavier fighter to duck a lighter fighter.
Except even when you tried to make an example up (because there's no real ones) it was the lighter fighter ducking the heavier one.

Yes, that's what happened. As we saw at UFC 200 and it's lead up, 135 is totally Miesha Tate's NATURAL weight, she just went to sleep randomly because she felt like it.
You know that pic was just her waiting for the tub to warm up and you got fooled by click bait. She had an ESPN crew with her.

Except even when you tried to make an example up (because there's no real ones) it was the lighter fighter ducking the heavier one.

You have said it was impossible. It is not.

That is the entire point.

I gave a hypothetical. Just because we do not know of something happening does not make it impossible.

I seem to recall it occurring in other combat sports, but will have no time to search shortly.

Never seen a fighter get criticized for not wanting to drop down in weight. Usually it's because they don't want to go up in weight to fight the best. Yet people continue to blast Cyborg. Acting as if Rousey and Holm are small women to begin with.
The big problem with it is she gained an unnatural amount of weight and muscle from using PED's. She deserves every little bit of criticism she gets. Who knows if shes even clean now, shes shown to be a liar and a cheat.

Her gains and accomplishments are a result of cheating, and she wants natural women to move up in weight to fight her. It ridiculous.

Not saying women fighters don't use PEDs but taking a male hormone is a whole different ball game in wmma. It's not like the men where they take whatever to be on an even playing field with little side effects or later in life problems. A women has to literally destroy her body to be on an even playing field with Cyborg

from that
method=get&s=cris-santos.png

to this
cyborg-santos-steroids.jpg

She doesn't deserve to ever step in the cage again with another woman. She a disgrace to wmma.

You have said it was impossible. It is not.

That is the entire point.

I gave a hypothetical. Just because we do not know of something happening does not make it impossible.

I seem to recall it occurring in other combat sports, but will have no time to search shortly.
And you couldn't even hypothetically come up with a scenario where a heavier fighter is ducking a lighter one. THAT is the entire point.

Did GSP move up and fight Anderson Silva when Silva was calling for the fight?

No

So the 135 lbers don't have to do shit for Cybro.
And people still criticize him for that to this day, where the hell you've been?

You know that pic was just her waiting for the tub to warm up and you got fooled by click bait. She had an ESPN crew with her.
I actually never clicked because I assumed it was some sort of click bait. I'll admit it was a shallow example of a valid point, as she was clearly a completely miserable human being walking out for that fight.

And you couldn't even hypothetically come up with a scenario where a heavier fighter is ducking a lighter one. THAT is the entire point.

Yes, I did. How did you not read it?

Are you fucking with me?

If a heavier fighter refuses to fight a lighter fighter, even at a heavier weight, he is ducking him. End of story. How can you avoid this?

The big problem with it is she gained an unnatural amount of weight and muscle from using PED's. She deserves every little bit of criticism she gets. Who knows if shes even clean now, shes shown to be a liar and a cheat.

Her gains and accomplishments are a result of cheating, and she wants natural women to move up in weight to fight her. It ridiculous.

Not saying women fighters don't use PEDs but taking a male hormone is a whole different ball game in wmma. It's not like the men where they take whatever to be on an even playing field with little side effects or later in life problems. A women has to literally destroy her body to be on an even playing field with Cyborg

from that
method=get&s=cris-santos.png

to this
cyborg-santos-steroids.jpg

She doesn't deserve to ever step in the cage again with another woman. She a disgrace to wmma.
You're not dramatic one bit. Geez.

And people still criticize him for that to this day, where the hell you've been?
Not really. Where are the "GSP never moved up to fight Anderson" threads? I don't see them every day.

Cybro excuse makers making shit up again . . .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back