Cyborg vs. Rousey - height comparison

Discussion in 'The Lightweights' started by MMAart, Aug 28, 2015.

1. MMAart

MMAart Black Belt

With Joanna as the reference:

[​IMG]

Edit: With Miesha as the reference:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
  2. slyslickNwicked

slyslickNwicked Brown Belt Platinum Member

Hmmmmm, pics without showing their feet/foot wear. Very interesting!

3. CatchOmega

CatchOmega Hideous Disfigurement

This looks very scientific.

4. MMAart

MMAart Black Belt

Rousey is wearing a dress, so she could be wearing heels.

Cyborg is wearing training clothes, so she could be wearing sneakers.

5. neomage2021

neomage2021 Silver Belt

clear different angles and people being different distances from the camera. The ROusey picture its pretty clear that Rousey is further from the camera.

6. MMAart

MMAart Black Belt

Found this from another thread:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. FollowTheReap3r

FollowTheReap3r Blue Belt

cyborg dwarfs ronda and will crush her

8. ilfirin

ilfirin Silver Belt

Yeah Cyborg is NOT that much taller, even according to official figures. It's merely a fantasy where people grasping for straws want to claim Cyborg is 7 ft. 2 and that she couldn't possibly make 135 without cutting a leg off. Which of course is utter bullshit.

9. MMAart

MMAart Black Belt

[email protected] "official figures."

You mean official figures like this one here?

[​IMG]

10. StopDucking

StopDucking Ronda Rousey hater

Cyborg is closer to the camera than Joanna who is closer to the camera than Ronda.

You are a complete retard.

11. IngaVovchanchyn

IngaVovchanchyn Titanium Belt Platinum Member

Hahahaha. Carwin cutting height never gets old.

12. knoxville80

knoxville80 LaTiN PoWeR

I saw a 1230 showing of it and was one of 4 white people in the theater. I saw people with their young kids in there, people drinking Hennessy out if brown paper bags, a blunt was lit up, and people wouldn't shut the fuck up through the whole movie. I should've went with my initial thought to wait for a pirated version to come out. I'll never go see an Urban film like that on release day ever again. It was a great movie and it's crazy how much Cubes son looks and acts like him. 10/10.

They're going to need security because if shit like that went off at a matinee In a pretty decent area of town then I can only imagine how tonight's gunna be.

al knee to Dodsons head. Dj is known for his accuracy and awareness, I have a hard time believing that those weren't intentional. He faced adversity and was looking for a way to turn the tide in his favor. I hope Dodson wins tonight, but watch if things get hairy DJ. Dirty stuff will start to happen.

John Dodson is going to make this division exciting. I'm tired of Mighty Moose.

John Dodson is the savior of the Division.
    Dear god, please watch over John and his family and lead him into battle tonight to rid the UFC of the boring midget that is Moose Johnson.

Lol just lol Rory you can't even see your eyes are still swollen shut from the beating Robbie out on you, not to mention the brain damage. DJ KO rd1 chile please. Go eat some Poutine and rub some oil in GSP about it *********.

I buy em all because I'm not a cheap broke fuck and dont feel like watching a sport I love on a grainy glitchy shitty stream that could drop at moments notice.

Gig Em

Sad to say but this place even as dead as it is, is a lot better than whatever iteration of offshoot you guys are on. Last I heard it was just a dozen or so losers talking and manufacturing drama about people who don't even care anymore. Sounds like a bunch of whiney losers to me. Bunch of 35 and up yr old losers gossiping like teenagers about people better than them. Can't make this up.

The UFC will learn one day I hope to not put Mighty Mouse in a headlining spot on PPV unless its a superfight against Dillashaw. He's a Co-main or UFC on FOX fighter. He doesn't draw and people don't want to pay money to see him fight plain and simple. I appreciate his skill and dominance but I'm a hardcore fan. He has no appeal to the casual that the UFC desperately needs for PPV buys. Friends were telling me that Buffalo Wild Wings etc were ghost towns last night and they're usually jam packed for fight nights. The Mighty Mouse effect is real and I think we have seen the last of him headlining a card for a good while after last night.

I've been with over 50 I know that much. I'm only 25 and I started early, but being a good looking well built guy has it's perks. I also fight and know how to talk to women so that helps.

I lost count though, lots of weed and booze and blurry nights.

Well this is pretty gay. Unless you murdered someone then going dark online is kind of overkill. Not sure how posting on an MMA forum is going to get you caught up by authorities. Facebook sure, but on a forum where you post under an alias that doesn't identify you in the least bit seems a bit unlikely. Then you go on not to reveal what you did only to say it's a double felony. If you caught a double felony youd have been arrested and in jail once already and be out on bail now, so basically you're just skipping bail which is pretty stupid because you're fucking whoever bailed you out. What did you do exactly? Why not just be a man and deal with the consequences of your actions instead of running from them? What did you do exactly? I don't expect an answer as you've ignore everyone else who has asked you.

Here you go Bobby. Just one more time for the hell of it.

[YT]FmrA6_hZtZ4[/YT]

Oh its you again

Not as effective with out caps

[YT]QcIy9NiNbmo[/YT]

yes yes but who is simon you wee shite?

No you wee gob shite

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2015
  13. Vegeta12

Vegeta12 Gyarikku Hou

Ronda is around 5'6", 5'7"
    Chris is about 5'7", 5'8"

I wouldn't consider that to be a significant difference in height.

14. bigconan

bigconan Gold Belt

They make such a cute couple. We all know who the man is in that relationship...

15. MRT

MRT Black Belt

haha...this.

useless comparison.

16. DragRacer

DragRacer Red Belt

OP should kick himself in the face a few times for failing to have complete thoughts.

17. jamiehunter

jamiehunter Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Her hair being poofed up makes her look taller but Cyborg has about an inch on Miesha who's about Ronda's height if not slightly taller. Ronda's probably around 5'6.5, Miesha 5'6.5-5'7, and Cyborg 5'8.

18. Blayt7hh

Blayt7hh Steel Belt

lols can't see anything wrong with that process at all

19. Electrifyin1

Electrifyin1 Purple Belt

Ronda's glasses give her the illusion of being smaller than she actually is...

20. Blayt7hh

Blayt7hh Steel Belt

Carwin shaves a few inches off to make weight dummy