cyborg vs ronda is a lose lose situation

When people, and Ronda herself, mention that she is only going to fight for a little bit longer, what exactly will she do then?

Go to Hollywood? The tiny roles she has been in so far clearly showed that she is a terrible actress, and she is certainly not as hot as numerous other blondes in LA.

Without the UFC constantly putting her face on billboards and TV, I do not believe she offers anything that a Hollywood producer would want in his movie.

Gina Carano is ten times hotter than Ronda, and she only appears in straight to cable and straight to DVD crap fests these days.

I don't buy that Ronda has some huge future in Hollywood.

It seems like Dana and Ronda are pulling a boxing move by stalling this fight and demanding the draining of Cyborg to move down. Either they will wait until Cyborg is past her prime or get her drained. Classic Mayweather type move by Dana and Ronda.

And Bethe is a draw? Ronda is the only real draw in her division. She will continue being a draw no matter who she fights. The UFC hype machine would have a field day promoting Cyborg. Dana even said Cyborg vs. Rousey would sell 2M PPVs. Obviously he's lying but he wouldn't have said that if Cyborg vs. Rousey wasn't a draw. This is the Floyd. vs. Manny of MMA.

Risk VS Reward.

She fought a 17-1 dog for a million dollar payday.

She'll likely be around even odds with Cyborg for a similar payday.

When people, and Ronda herself, mention that she is only going to fight for a little bit longer, what exactly will she do then?

Go to Hollywood? The tiny roles she has been in so far clearly showed that she is a terrible actress, and she is certainly not as hot as numerous other blondes in LA.

Without the UFC constantly putting her face on billboards and TV, I do not believe she offers anything that a Hollywood producer would want in his movie.

Gina Carano is ten times hotter than Ronda, and she only appears in straight to cable and straight to DVD crap fests these days.

Sir, please try to contain your envy.

Don't be jelly. Just cuz she's successful and has endorsement deals (and a powerful hollywood agent) is not a reason to be jealous of her.

Release that hate and you'll feel better.

As for your comments about Ronda's looks, well, let's see a photo of your woman posted online.

Ronda bless.

Have you check lately?

Gina Carano on IMDb

Rowdy and Gina will both be in The Athena Project will they get around to filming that.

[YT]J9pznRHV7Qo[/YT]

Back