Cyborg vs Nunes is THE fight to make

• Thread starter Deleted member 501827
  • Start date
Yes cyborg is an overated bum who hasnr fought a top fighter in nearly half a decade,nunes would smoke her

Why are people giving Cyborg a pass? She just fucking got popped by USADA. She is a cheat.

We dont know. It was only a diuretic and apparently they have a good defense lined up.
The defense of "I used a diuretic to dehydrate my body to help recover from a brutal weight cut 2 months ago" doesn't really sound like a good defense to me, but I guess you see it differently

Wow that sucks. Very stupid to not fight someone just because theyre from the same country.

Like I said, I may be mistaken or taking her words out of context, I can't remember her exact quote, but I do believe she said something really close to that. And even if she did say that, it doesn't mean that a nice payday and chance to boost her profile isn't enough to change her mind. I mean, she did just become an American recently, so...

Nunes said she doesn't want any of Cyborg though.

“No, I’m 135 [pounds], and I’m going to keep defending my belt in my division,” Nunes said when asked about a potential catchweight bout with Justino at a recent fan Q&A. “I’m little, a little girl. I have to follow my division.”
http://www.todaysknockout.com/knockout-news/nunes-wont-fight-cyborg-catchweight/

Yeah, I wasn't trying to imply anything, just that there were quite a few roadblocks in the way to making that fight happen.

Fun fight but Cyborg will be out for a while and has said she won't fight Amanda.
I remember Cyborg tweeting something like not wanting to fight Nunes because she's a fellow Brazilian yet had a fight scheduled against a Brazilian not so long ago in Invicta.

Back