Cyborg vs Nunes is THE fight to make

• Thread starter Deleted member 501827
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 501827

Superfight IMO. Two Brazilian bombers and the 2 clear alpha females in the sport. Cyborg still wins though imo. Shes got about the same amount of power but I think is better technically everywhere and has more heart. No one else is beating Amanda. I think Amanda might even be a little bigger than Cyborg. If not shes at least as big as her. Crazy fight would do massive numbers. Nothing else in wmma is interesting.

They would have to fight on some international ship.
Isn't Cyborg in trouble?

We dont know. It was only a diuretic and apparently they have a good defense lined up.
Her doctor gave it to her isn't a good defense. Plus her story makes no sense when looking at her timeline of events. She's hosed and should be able to make 135 for this fight easily when her suspension is over.

Cyborg will be old as fuck by the time. All the green blood become red again.

Superfight IMO. Two Brazilian bombers and the 2 clear alpha females in the sport. Cyborg still wins though imo. Shes got about the same amount of power but I think is better technically everywhere and has more heart. No one else is beating Amanda. I think Amanda might even be a little bigger than Cyborg. If not shes at least as big as her. Crazy fight would do massive numbers. Nothing else in wmma is interesting.
How the fuck are they same size when Nunes can make 135 multiple times a year while Cyborg's roided ass needs 3 months to make 145?

Wait til schevie comes along in a 5-rounder. I want to see that.

How the fuck are they same size when Nunes can make 135 multiple times a year while Cyborg's roided ass needs 3 months to make 145?

Different body comp and people react differently to the cut. Nunes carries a bit more fat and water. Cyborg is shredded. But in terms of frame and overall mass shes just as big or bigger.

It wouldn't happen for a bunch of different reasons, but I think I remember reading a quote of Cyborg saying that she prefers not fighting other Brazilian women. I may be mistaken, but I think she said that before.

Fun fight but Cyborg will be out for a while and has said she won't fight Amanda.

No thanks. Cyborg WONT and SHOULDNT be allowed to compete. GG

Fun fight but Cyborg will be out for a while and has said she won't fight Amanda.
It wouldn't happen for a bunch of different reasons, but I think I remember reading a quote of Cyborg saying that she prefers not fighting other Brazilian women. I may be mistaken, but I think she said that before.

Wow that sucks. Very stupid to not fight someone just because theyre from the same country.

Yup it makes sense, but we will have all the weight drama as she cant get to 135 blah blah. So bored of hearing it.

Nunes said she doesn't want any of Cyborg though.

“No, I’m 135 [pounds], and I’m going to keep defending my belt in my division,” Nunes said when asked about a potential catchweight bout with Justino at a recent fan Q&A. “I’m little, a little girl. I have to follow my division.”
http://www.todaysknockout.com/knockout-news/nunes-wont-fight-cyborg-catchweight/

Back