Cyborg vs Megan Anderson for UFC 214?

All her fans enjoy the ride while you can because the Megan hype train ends on July 29.

Weird coinkydink that u can spell 'Magana' from Megan Anderson

Her reach is 6 foot 1 not 6 foot 3, 73 inches. Wikipedia screwed up.

Does Megan have 6 foot 3 reach dwarfing most MW men? Someone on wikipedia converted wrong.

I don't know, but Megan is 6' tall and has has long arms:

18513528_1565428643502501_5149887605784969216_n.jpg

133892.jpg

All her fans enjoy the ride while you can because the Megan hype train ends on July 29.

Unfortunately this fight is too much, too soon. Megan has potential but Borg is gonna decapitate her. Tweet was busting her up pretty good.

Megan's improving really fast,she's really turned a corner,but wasn't very good/super overrated mostly because she's a Sherdog member.It's too much for her,i'm not excited one bit and the whole division is just worthless.

Megan Anderson is so hot

This should be the FW championship since they are the only decent women's FW fighters who can't make bantamweight

Cyborg is gonna be all over her like Derrick Lewis getting free cake.

Sooooo that didn't happen.

Unfortunately this fight is too much, too soon. Megan has potential but Borg is gonna decapitate her. Tweet was busting her up pretty good.
Tweets performance in that fight was nothing short of embarrassing and she was still landing on Megan, Imo if Tweet didn't have the fight IQ of dryer lint she very well could have won that fight.

Cyborg is going to wreck Megan easily.

This fight better be for the interim, if not the undisputed championship. Part of me almost wants to see GDR put in a position where she either has to unify the belts or have it stripped from her. And assuming she didn't pussy out and actually took the Cyborg fight, I would love to see her land one of those late shots after the bell on Cris. Just fucking try it. If you even survive the first five minutes.

Back