Cyborg Vs Cecilia Brækhus Boxing fight. Norwegian news reports

Cyborg WMMA superstar is going to break the bank with this bout. It certainly will be very tough for her to get Cecilia's respect though this could be her toughest challenge to date.

Cristiane probably will get punished worse than when she fought Jorina Bars, but all the hespect to her.

Show us on the doll where Cyborg touched you.
Ha, crisp chirurgical striking versus sloppy, agressive, barrom brawl, seem like a good match-up for an exhibition match!

I hope for even better entertainment than in the Baars-Cyborg fight, bring it on, hehehe...

Ha, crisp chirurgical striking versus sloppy agressive barrom brawl seem like a good match-up for an exhibition match!

I hope for even better entertainment than in the Baars-Cyborg fight, bring it on, hehehe...
I think brawling is the only way she can win this fight though. Trying to be technical and play the game with Brækhus will be lethal

Ha, crisp chirurgical striking versus sloppy agressive barrom brawl seem like a good match-up for an exhibition match!

cyborg can take a loss, she is not a quitter like ronda.

Fuck you're cool.

Ha, crisp chirurgical striking versus sloppy, agressive, barrom brawl, seem like a good match-up for an exhibition match!

Cyborg may not have the crispest striking of all time, but she's more than just a brawler. She got dropped a few time by Baars, but made a fight of it. Props to Cyborg for taking the Baars fight and now for the Braekhus fight. (If it happens, there was just another thread saying she had a UFC fight lined up.)

That's cool and all, but I wanna see her fight the top names in mma, not other sports... is that just me?

Cyborg may not have the crispest striking of all time, but she's more than just a brawler. She got dropped a few time by Baars, but made a fight of it. Props to Cyborg for taking the Baars fight and now for the Braekhus fight. (If it happens, there was just another thread saying she had a UFC fight lined up.)
Cyborg is strong and though and can take lot of punishment, I'll give her that, but she is far from a world class boxer! So the result here is that she will get tooled against Braekhus, but I guess thats what Cyborgs fans want to see anyway...

Cyborg did cheat, and I've been as loud a critic as anyone of her penchant for can crushing in MMA. But she isn't a coward. Taking the Baars fight was gutsy. If she fights Braekhus, that's gutsy too. Give credit where credit is due.

If only she had the guts to drop some weight.

:)

I think brawling is the only way she can win this fight though. Trying to be technical and play the game with Brækhus will be lethal
Box a brawler and brawl a boxer. But I believe Cyborg is actually more of a swarmer. She does have technique, throws combos, has relentless pressure, very quick in cutting off the ring and can enter into the pocket with lightning speed (relative to WMMA of course) where she plies her trade.

She fights real fighters in other sports and scrubs in her own sport. Mind-boggling.

Nobody is hating just being realistic. As i said i wont put it past cyborg to land a bomb but brækhus is extremely tough and technical.
That's why Cyborg is a bad mofo. She isn't taking on a nobody.

But she isn't a coward. Taking the Baars fight was gutsy. If she fights Braekhus, that's gutsy too. Give credit where credit is due.

People who cheat do it because they are cowards. The juicing, the magically heavy bikini that was clearly bullshit. That's not what brave fighters do.

She just got done ducking Germaine deRandamie, says she's going back to defend her belt in Invicta instead. The two people waiting for her in Invicta look great and she's suddenly on a UFC card against another weak 135er. She's clearly ducking her best available competition at 145 now on top of 135. She gets no credit for losing to her most evenly matched opponent and returning right back to smashing girls like Leslie Smith. She gets no credit for this 'if' that pops up the same day as the news in the link I posted did.

One of the best things about Holly knocking Ronda out was knowing that rub would never go to a fighter as disgraceful as Cyborg.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back