Rumored Cyborg vs Cat Zingano Bellator

Excellent fight. Very appealing.

If Bellator had any sense they’d headline 90 percent of their cards with female athletes.

Zingano and then McCourt (assuming she gets by Kavanaugh), there are your two Cyborg headliners for 2022

They gotta do a zoom call or something and get this contract signed

This could be a great fight. Remember what Cat did to Tate and Nunes? Cat needs to be aggressive she's got to back Cyborg up if she plans on winning.

TKO of Miesha Tate
82sY.gif

TKO of Nunes
tumblr_ncmbo7mkLi1s7flx5o1_250.gif

Zingano-murks-Nunes.gif

Excellent fight. Very appealing.

If Bellator had any sense they’d headline 90 percent of their cards with female athletes.

Why? What's your data to suggest that would be a profitable strategy lol

That was a long time ago, she looks significantly worse now, Cyborg will eat her alive.
What happened to Cat? She just all of the sudden started sucking. In thoery this should be a better test for Cyborg than Harrison but in practice its a mismatch.

This is Cyborg's last decent match up left. There are only Nunes and Harrison left and both wont happen. I dont think Cyborg needs either of those fights anyways, her legacy is secured.

This is Cyborg's last decent match up left. There are only Nunes and Harrison left and both wont happen. I dont think Cyborg needs either of those fights anyways, her legacy is secured.
For all of the washed MMA fighters that want a piece of the boxing pie Cyborg might be one where it makes sense to try boxing even though the pie isn't the same for women.

First of all I think women's boxing is so thin she'd do well. Secondly it'd be a new goal for Cyborg. Coker mentioned doing boxing and MMA on the same card and she'd be perfect for it. I could literally see her fighting girls at 145 that are ranked by one of the big 4 and be in a world title fight within a couple of years.

I don't know how many people that would interest but I think it'd be cool. She could also defend the Bellator strap every so often, especially if a challenger happens to arise (unlikely).

Back