Cyborg vs Brækhus

InsaneWaffle

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score

Flew over for ufc 200 to have some meetings.
A few weeks later and they are hyping a match.

At least Cyborg aint ducking her like Holly Holm did.
This is the woman that chased Holm away from boxing

Talk is talk, Cyborg knows she's contractually restricted from fighting in boxing. She's under contract with the UFC.

Talk is talk, Cyborg knows she's contractually restricted from fighting in boxing. She's under contract with the UFC.

Hence i said hype job.
First lady has confirmed she is in talks with the ufc brass and are considering a switch to mma

woman have no fear and give ZERO fucks!!
fought godanm J.Baars in a Kickboxing match and ended on her own feet standing up.
even if it doesn't happen,
HESPECT

woman have no fear and give ZERO fucks!!
fought godanm J.Baars in a Kickboxing match and ended on her own feet standing up.
even if it doesn't happen,
HESPECT
QFT

Baars even said Cyborg was the only one who would step up to fight her. That's why I don't want to see Cyborg draining herself t get to 135 lbs. She showed a f'n awesome chin in that fight.

huh, honestly, other than "former boxing champion Holy Holm moving to MMA," I think this is the first women boxing story I've heard since Layla Ali fought Frazier's daughter.

I would put my house on Brækhus if it would be a boxing match.

Cyborg did really well against that kickboxing girl.

She did get knocked down twice I think, but at the end of the fight she finished strong.

The kickboxing champ looked like she was happy the fight ended, cause Cyborg is no joke.

I would not be surprised if she did well in boxing.

I saw Braekhus for the first time just now, and I don't think she is manly enough to dominate Cyborg. Beat her on points yeah, but not dominate her.

Cecilia wants to give Cyborg a red panty night huh?

Brækhus just had her latest fight yesterday and won by knockout in round 2. Afterwards she called out Cyborg and said they were gonna try and make the fight happen..

shes too small...

CtrhJIrWgAAz8HZ.jpg

only 152lb 30 days out from fight, so her walk around is probably about 155... Cyborg will have 15lbs on her fight night.

With proper training and diet Braekhus is a bantamweight. Hell she could probably sort herself out and make flyweight.

Doesn't change the fact that her fighting weightclass is 140-147 Pounds and she has 4 belts in that weightclass. I don't think the match will happen though.. Too much bs.

Last edited:
Cyborg would get KOd in boxing or kickboxing by her for sure

I'm really scared it will happen because with the roids it wont be fair. Fine she can test negative now but when shes been doping from the age of 12 it changes her whole body-chemistry basically turning her into a man.

Back