Cyborg vs Amanda Nunes set for UFC 232 Dec 29

Who Wins?

• Total voters
It's beena long time since i gave anything remotely resembling a shit about WMMA, but this fight right here does the trick. Nunes is gonna get dominated by the greatest female to ever put on a pair of 4 oz. baby gloves. And when Cyborg's done with her... there's not really anyone else is there?

Cyborg is going to stalk Nunes the entire time. We will see a more tentative Nunes than ever before. It will cost her the fight, but she’ll keep her consciousness.

This is not going to be the firework show everyone wants it to be. Too much respect for each others striking for them to just go bombs away.

carano.gif
Walter-Thumbs-Up-Ammo-Approve-Meme.jpg

I wouldn't sleep on Nunes on this one.

Both have knockout power. Cyborg hasn't looked as dominant against real competition.
She's never faced anyone her size and she's not now. Nunes won't be able to handle her strength and I don't think Nunes has one punch ko power to threaten Cyborg

I anticipate a staring contest as both fighters refuse to engage. Cyborg edges it on the scorecards.

I got Cyborg via TKO.

I thought maybe they would try to get this fight to headline 230 but at least it's happening. I'll take Nunes by dec or late tko

They always have a big end of year card. No way they would chance this fight in New York with the commission's shenanigans.

I don't really see how Nunes could win this one. Cyborg is more powerful striker & her technique is also better.

Back