News Cyborg to Bellator Seems Pretty Much Official

ArmenianAssasin

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Don't know how inbed a story but bellators ig just reposted cyborg's story and cyborg posted about "big news coming soon"

no source yet but seems pretty clear

https://www.instagram.com/bellatormma/?hl=en

good riddance, now they can rid of this joke of a division and you true 145 lb wmma fans can watch Cyborg v Soccer moms on bellator cards

Well hey at least we don't have to deal with that weird face paint every single weigh in

LOL
Scott Coker at it again.

LOL
Scott Coker at it again.

The dude's seriously turner into the Eric Bishoff of MMA

Overpaying for every out of prime name value fighter on the market

probably waiting in the sidelines to scoop up Werdum and Damian Maia

And at the same time he has exciting undefeated fighters like Ratboy on the sidelines and does not give them any fights....

And at the same time he has exciting undefeated fighters like Ratboy on the sidelines and does not give them any fights....

Its literally the exact WCW approach -- don't have the ability to create/promote your own home grown stars/talent so you go after the competitions washed up leftovers

You mean paying a normal wage!

Its literally the exact WCW approach -- don't have the ability to create/promote your own home grown stars/talent so you go after the competitions washed up leftovers
It’s smart. Tito Ortiz, Shamrock, Gracie, kimbo, fedor, sonnen, rampage ect.. are much bigger names than Usman, Whitaker, cejudo, ect.. and will usually garner more interest

Bellator has the #2 ranked Featherweight Julia Budd, #5 Arlene Biencowe, and #11 and 12 Bell and Smith.

is she gonna fight dudes now?
that would be pretty sweet

Bellator has the #2 ranked Featherweight Julia Budd, #5 Arlene Biencowe, and #11 and 12 Bell and Smith.

Where are you getting these rankings from? Is there some kind of rankings website with people's names on it or something?

Where are you getting these rankings from? Is there some kind of rankings website with people's names on it or something?

I have literally 0 interest any of those fights with above mentioned names

To be fair there’s like 15 fighters in the entire weight class in the entire sport so I think they give them out alphabetically

I don't care that much, so I haven't looked into it much, but from what I've seen, it seems like Bellator's 145 division is deeper. Coker won't call her names either. Even if she looks like the Axe Murderer in a skirt.

I don't care that much, so I haven't looked into it much, but from what I've seen, it seems like Bellator's 145 division is deeper. Coker won't call her names either. Even if she looks like the Axe Murderer in a skirt.

Coker looks like a fat gremlin , he shouldn’t be talking smack about anyone’s looks

And what’s his deal — is he Asian or not ?

Coker looks like a fat gremlin , he shouldn’t be talking smack about anyone’s looks

And what’s his deal — is he Asian or not ?

Dunno. Don't care. I think he is a Jiu Jitsu black belt though.

Back