Cyborg Test Cut?..

Candy Routure

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I honestly doubt the fight will ever happen at this point, nor do I care that much anymore! But does anyone know if Cyborg has even attempted a test cut to 135? Ronda is a big girl herself and she gets that Dolce diet working for her!

So.. 2 questions..

1. Anyone know of her attempting a test cut?
2. Anyone know a Brazilian bro science dietician?

She needs to lose her muscle that she got from questionable means. 135 isn't going to happen cutting water and dieting.

With the coming IV ban I doubt she is able to change weight classes.

After her recent fight they asked her and I think she responded with a maybe, I dont know. So I dont think its in the plans.

She's around 175lbs and has to cut 30lbs to make 145, and extra 10 lbs is a lot to make. 10 lbs may seem simple to some by dieting or cutting but thats like asking Conor to go down to 135 or Barao to 125. These guys are cutting it close already, another 10lbs is not possible for them and I think Cyborg knows it

The point is she cant just do a test cut. She needs to change her body before any of that happens.

She could see how close she gets without the change. In reality, she isn't much bigger than Ronda. Ronda is a big girl! I've seen her in person out of camp, and she is big!

That fight is never going to happen, and for one reason:

Cyborg is scared.

Why is she accepting fights right now? If she is serious about making 135lbs and fighting Ronda... she needs to devote her attention to it.

I thought George Lockhart was working with her? I haven't seen effort from Cyborg, at all.

After her recent fight they asked her and I think she responded with a maybe, I dont know. So I dont think its in the plans.

She's around 175lbs and has to cut 30lbs to make 145, and extra 10 lbs is a lot to make. 10 lbs may seem simple to some by dieting or cutting but thats like asking Conor to go down to 135 or Barao to 125. These guys are cutting it close already, another 10lbs is not possible for them and I think Cyborg knows it

I totally understand what it entails, and by know means am I suggesting "it's just 10lbs!" I just want to know if anyone knows of her trying to get a little further than 145!

If she is hovering back around the 165 mark, it's is entirely feasible for her to make the weight. That is where Ronda is coming from! 175 to 135?.. That's "Rumble-esque".

Ronda has said her heaviest off season weight is like 155-160 not 175

Ronda has said her heaviest off season weight is like 155-160 not 175

No one said 175.. I also read an article about 3 or 4 months ago where it stated she was 163?.. I can't remember where it was from, though.

Lol at people quoting a dude who works for Ronda as proof that Cyborg can make 135lbs. Ronda ducked Cyborg in her Strikeforce days and she won't accept a very reasonable 140lbs bout. It's not her fault, she already has the money and the UFC PR makes sure that all the fanboys find the claim she's the best female athlete on earth credible. Ronda has no reason to accomodate Cyborg, that's for sure. And she won't ever have it with all the white knights trying to protect her over 5 pounds.

Lol at people quoting a dude who works for Ronda as proof that Cyborg can make 135lbs. Ronda ducked Cyborg in her Strikeforce days and she won't accept a very reasonable 140lbs bout. It's not her fault, she already has the money and the UFC PR makes sure that all the fanboys find the claim she's the best female athlete on earth credible. Ronda has no reason to accomodate Cyborg, that's for sure. And she won't ever have it with all the white knights trying to protect her over 5 pounds.

Hence the need for the Brazilian Bro Scientist!!

She needs to lose her muscle that she got from questionable means. 135 isn't going to happen cutting water and dieting.

Even if she gained that muscle with the help of some substance it would not stay on her once she quit. The point is she is a big girl,big boned. She is very lean and skinny when cutting to 145 so how much more muscle can she lose? Its ridiculous to think every women is the same size and can make 135.

Yep.

That fight is never going to happen, and for one reason:

Cyborg is scared.

Hilarious. Everything points to ronda being the scared one but keep on throwing the bs out there pal. The ufc doesn't even pay you either. You work for free.

Back