Cyborg - Strikeforce, Invicta, UFC and Bellator champ.

One loss and she was never that good.

Cyborg has more than one loss. She also had to cheat repeatedly to beat up smaller women. Someone confident in their skills and abilities does not need to piss hot to fight a woman two weight classes down.

Cyborg has more than one loss. She also had to cheat repeatedly to beat up smaller women. Someone confident in their skills and abilities does not need to piss hot to fight a woman two weight classes down.
Wasnt her pro debut? I know she lost before, then went like 10 years undefeated.

Wasnt her pro debut? I know she lost before, then went like 10 years undefeated.

Yeah, cheating to beat up women one and two weight classes lower. She has only fought seven women (less than 1/3 or her total fights) who have not fought lighter than 135, three of them have zero wins.

If Stipe had a record filled with cans, LHW and MW fighters, had two drug testing failures and one attempt at scale tampering, and still came in heavy four times, he would be reviled. And justly so. When Cyborg does the equivalent, she is some sort of bad-ass?

No. Cheating to beat up smaller fighters only makes you a cheater and a coward.

Whose improved by a wide margin and Cris is older now and at the end of her career.

Meanwhile Ronda was crying behind a pillow after Holly Ko'd her.
And Nunes turned panic wrestler after she could not put GDR away in the first.
Turned panic wrestler or used mma to win a fight?

in terms of titles she’s the best. Been champion in every major organisation. One defeat doesn’t change or undermine that fact.
I think that Amanda beat the bigger names including Cyborg. And Cyborg has the PED history so Amanda is the goat, Cyborg is a good number two

Back