Cyborg - Strikeforce, Invicta, UFC and Bellator champ.

Has nothing on Artem..

another-fan-edited-picture-of-the-russian-hammer-and-the-goat-artem-lobov-1536053899.jpg

Yep. She beat a woman who lost to both Nunes and Rousey in about a minute, but it took Cyborg four rounds.
Whose improved by a wide margin and Cris is older now and at the end of her career.

Meanwhile Ronda was crying behind a pillow after Holly Ko'd her.
And Nunes turned panic wrestler after she could not put GDR away in the first.

Wow, you've used that gif for the millionth time, you are so funny and quirky! xD! You got me!
<{cruzshake}>
Coming from the lad who's calling Cyborg 'Wanderlei in a dress'..? The sort of shit pushed by Dana, of all people..

<DisgustingHHH>

The irony.
If a fighter isn't spending his or her time rapeing or assaulting randoms, I'm sure you have little respect..

Last edited:
Imagine being this excited about WMMA lol.

Noted steroid cheat, Cyborg - Strikeforce, Invicta, UFC and Bellator champ.

Yep. She beat a woman who lost to both Nunes and Rousey in about a minute, but it took Cyborg four rounds.
Lol at this. Maybe they have different styles dummy. Who knows what would have happened if Cyborg was patient and dragged Amanda into championship rounds, I'd give her a very good chance there.

in terms of titles she’s the best. Been champion in every major organisation. One defeat doesn’t change or undermine that fact.
No 145 title means shit

Whose improved by a wide margin and Cris is older now and at the end of her career.

Taking someone down because it's the easiest route to victory is not panic wrestling

Taking someone down whose 10x better than you on the ground Becuase ur getting pieced up, that's panic wrestling

What Nunes did was smart

Run it back? No thanks Gina, wasnt competitive, she was strong and sort of held her own, but didnt hurt her one bit.

She might had improved, those 2 loses were years ago and she hadnt lost again, playing mmath here is not that great, Amanda has a few defeats too.

Are you saying a fighter can't improve in 9 years..?

If I had wanted to say that I would have. Since I despise straw-man arguments, I will go a bit further.

Cyborg has fought six women who have fought at 125, two weight classes down. She has only fought six women who have not fought lighter than 145, three of whom have zero wins. Most of her wins in the UFC come against fighters who did worse fighting against some 135 lbs. fighters than they did against Cyborg, including Holm and Evinger. To beat this compilation of smaller women, Cyborg has failed two drug tests and was caught attempting to alter a weight in scale one of the four times she came in heavy.

Is it fairly clear what I am saying? She has beat smaller women, women who do worse against 135 lbs. fighters and has a history of cheating to do so.

But I have never, ever said people cannot improve.

Nunes fought smart. I love how using your head for something other than a target is "panicking."

I am a fan of Cyborg but the only fight that really mattered was her fight with Nunes.

I am a fan of Cyborg but the only fight that really mattered was her fight with Nunes.

Last night was a sloppy fucking brawl. And Budd has fought and won against basically nobody. 145 remains a post-apocalyptic wasteland of talent.

If I had wanted to say that I would have. Since I despise straw-man arguments, I will go a bit further.

Cyborg has fought six women who have fought at 125, two weight classes down. She has only fought six women who have not fought lighter than 145, three of whom have zero wins. Most of her wins in the UFC come against fighters who did worse fighting against some 135 lbs. fighters than they did against Cyborg, including Holm and Evinger. To beat this compilation of smaller women, Cyborg has failed two drug tests and was caught attempting to alter a weight in scale one of the four times she came in heavy.

Is it fairly clear what I am saying? She has beat smaller women, women who do worse against 135 lbs. fighters and has a history of cheating to do so.

But I have never, ever said people cannot improve.
One loss and she was never that good.

Back