Cyborg: "Stop being a do nothing *****!"

is robbie on roids too
Robbie-Lawler.jpg

7958.jpg

No,only brazilians or fighters we hate are on roids.

Outside of this tiny mma circle, no one has heard of Cyborg. Ronda does not need this fight, at all. If I were to ask every person I saw today if they knew who RR was, I'd get a 'yes' within the first ten....whereas with Christaine Justino, Cris Cyborg or just Cyborg, I'd go a couple of weeks before I might get a 'yes'...if ever

That's only thanks to the division the UFC chose to hype [Specifically because Cyborg isn't attractive]. Make no mistake, if Cyborg wasn't around and Gina existed at 145lb, the UFC would already have a 145lb division and Gina would be seen as one of the 'greatest' athletes on the planet as well.

Thats a temper tantrum? Hell I'll move to Oxford and learn the imported tantric arts so I can be a better person like you. Twit...

Yes calling someone a 'fucking piece of shit' because she said Cyborg needs to make 135 before a fight between Cyborg and Ronda can move forward is throwing a temper tantrum.

That is not reasonable behavior.

Can't stand either of these women. I hope they both punch each other in the mouth at the exact same time and are both knocked out..

Ronda will go into acting before they fight.
Ronda is better off that way, Cyborg wrecks her.

While Ronda is beating who exactly? Betche. haha or Mcmann, who was just shown to be a complete and utter fraud by getting whooped by Nunes. or perhaps you're talking about the uber tough cupcake tate. haha

Tate, McMann, Zingano, Davis > all of Cyborgs wins

I like it. Make the fight... I don't give a fuck about her missing weight!

Ronda armbar round 1

Do nothing about making 135 and run your cake hole. How to ruin your career in one easy step.

1) Hire Tito Ortiz to manage you.

Are you a thinker? She made herself relevant by beating the crap out of a lot of chicks. Come on use your head. You are the type I mentioned in the above post.

The problem is that you are not intelligent enough to be making those points or calling anyone out.

Answer me this:

How many forum threads have you seen about Cyborg discussing her awesome win over Faith Van Duin?

Or he STELLAR performance against Charmaine Tweet? Marloes Coenen? No? Fiona Muxlow? No?

What about those awesome social projects she has been working on in Brasil? Nothing? Anything?

Shieeeeet.

Cyborg is famous for three things:

Beating Gina.
Being a steroid abuser.
Being Ronda's social media haunt.

That is it. That is ALL she is, all she is relevant for. Her wins are almost meaningless, and even people who say she is this badass world beater won't discuss said wins, the technical brilliance of Cyborg, nothing. She IS the Ronda Superfight, and nothing else besides it. Even you people don't care about her one BIT outside this fight.

Exactly this.

DNB#1: calls out everyone from Floyd Mayweather to Buffalo Bill. Does nothing to make the fight with DNB#2. Has resting bitch face.

DNB#2: calls out DNB#1 for a 140lbs catch weight fight. Does nothing to show she could make 140lbs. Face even uglier than resting bitch face.

thread winner right here.

No one's dragging their feet. Talk is cheap. Sure, "she agreed to go to 135". But now she has to do it. She has to have 1 fight at 135 to prove she can make weight.

why does she need a tuneup fight to prove she can make the weight? sign the fight with Rousey, and the onus is on her to make 135. If she can't she's done. she'll prove she can make it at the weigh-ins. if not, Ronda gets a big chunk of her fight purse.

Back