Cyborg: "Stop being a do nothing *****!"

10pow7l.jpg

K. Why was the ball in AS' court when it came to him fighting GSP or JBJ? Why was the ball in JBJ's court when it came to him fighting Cain. Hell why was the ball in BJ's court when it came to fighting a huge welterweight GSP. Why doesnt these same rules apply to Ronda. Go back to the fucking basement you piece of shit.

Um.. There's no 145 women division for Ronda to move up to dummy. If Jon Jones moves up there is an entire HW division he can fight in and win the title. Cyborg needs to make 135 and fight Ronda. There is zero point in a catchweight, if Cyborg wins then what? She goes back to Invicta? Ronda goes back to being the 135 champ even though she just lost? Makes zero business sense and zero long term sense.

The UFC Champ and female GOAT doesnt need to chase anyone and she certainly doesnt need Cyborg, she is already the UFC's biggest star, it's Cyborg who needs Ronda to stay relevant

She got caught with a weight cutting drug magee. You have no real reason to keep spreading the bs. You don't work for the ufc. Follow the crowd. She is less ripped but I will bet around the same weight in that pic.

Nope.

She got caught using Stanazolol, an ANABOLIC STEROID. Fact.

In those pics she most defenitely is NOT "around the same weight"

Compare this

CLfxg84UkAAaNdP.jpg

to this...

224190a0dc94cf0a7caa52792a0c9fb8_L.jpg

Yawn

Yawn

Yawn

Yap yap yap

Fight me at 145, no wait, 140, er........139........lowest I'll go is 138.

I know you are the ufc champion, but I think you should come chase me instead.

Talk shit talk shit talk shit

I'm going to keep harassing you on twitter, but I won't agree to the fight unless it's at women's heavyweight.

10 pounds is wayyyy too much. I know kenny Florian dropped 4 weight classes, but I don't think I should have to try because I'm special.

Ronda come fight me I'm ready. I won't sign a contract but I'm ready.

Oh shit, I'm 50 years old, retired and broke because I wouldn't lose 10 pounds and take the big money fight and instead just talked shit on social media instead of taking the fight. I hate working at a gas station in brazil. Fuck.

Cyborg has already agreed to go to 135. First the UFC's stance was at 135 only, so now that Cyborg has obliged, why are they dragging their feet?

There is zero point in a catchweight, if Cyborg wins then what? She goes back to Invicta? Ronda goes back to being the 135 champ even though she just lost? Makes zero business sense and zero long term sense.

I've been saying this for years and it's like nobody wants to listen.

It seems to be the opinion of most Sherdoggers that the UFC has an obligation to fuck itself over as if that's how businesses are supposed to operate.

Cyborg has already agreed to go to 135. First the UFC's stance was at 135 only, so now that Cyborg has obliged, why are they dragging their feet?

No one's dragging their feet. Talk is cheap. Sure, "she agreed to go to 135". But now she has to do it. She has to have 1 fight at 135 to prove she can make weight.

Yeah no one gives a shit about Cyborg.

Her last fight was FAR from a PPV and she only has the Ronda fight as a lottery pick. Honestly, she should make the weight and beat some fighters in the UFC....not get the immediate title shot. I dont get the hype at all. Coenen took her 4 rounds.

Personally this fight is a joke and Ronda is WAY above her league...but whatever.

I guess its a big fight. Its not though. She gets clinched/tossed and broke. Honestly...WAY lesser fighters have mounted her.

Whateva whateva you is a do nuffin bish

NO one gives a shit about her? Thats funny because many many many people on sherdog like her. Just another blind ufc/ronda follower.

They do?
And how many threads have you ever seen about Cyborg that is NOT in any way connected to Ronda?
With out Ronda nobody would talk about Cyborg.

Cyborg managing to make it to the decision against Jorina Baars in (somewhat competitive) kick-boxing > everything Ronda as accomplished in the UFC.

Yay, Ronda vs Tate III! Dana is totally not protecting her lol

Back