Cyborg: "Stop being a do nothing *****!"

Cyborgs fights arent even in the same ballpark money wise. She makes crap compared to Ronda and all she can do is talk shit in hopes this fight happens. Big payday...biggest of her career by far. Without Ronda nobody gives a shit about Cyborg.

make 135. that's my thought.

Non issue. She and Lockhart already agreed to 135, the only issue at this point is Ronda accepting. Put the blame where blame is do. And, if Cyborg happens to be Lockhart's first client to ever not make weight, then put the blame on her then, but not before.

If you are asking for a test cut before she fights, that is ridiculous. No fighter ever has to do that. Ya'll should listen to the Lockhart MMA Hour interview today. I am amazed by the misinformation being put out there/assumed (accompanied by slander) and it being gobbled up since everyone is so in love with Ronda beating cans at the moment.

Cyborgs fights arent even in the same ballpark money wise. She makes crap compared to Ronda and all she can do is talk shit in hopes this fight happens. Big payday...biggest of her career by far. Without Ronda nobody gives a shit about Cyborg.

And that is why you shouldnt post. If you're an idiot. Just be that behind closed doors.

images

False.

False what? What does that pic prove? She is probably 160-170 something there. That is bigger then average magee.

All Cyborg can do is keep talking shit to Ronda to make herself relevant. Make 135 for her next Invicta fight and this fight will be made sometime next year.

Are you a thinker? She made herself relevant by beating the crap out of a lot of chicks. Come on use your head. You are the type I mentioned in the above post.

NO one gives a shit about her? Thats funny because many many many people on sherdog like her. Just another blind ufc/ronda follower.

That's an old ass picture man. That's like putting up a picture of Naseem Hamed from 10 years ago and talking about how skinny he is.

Same dumb argument. Everyone wanted GSP and Andy to fight at catch weight. Same as AS and JBJ. Why does Ronda get a pass again? Ya big goof.

Exactly. Nice way of putting it.

Again, non issue non relevant. What is relevant is Rousey said 'if she makes 135 I'll fight her'. We just found out Cyborg is willing to make 135 and Ronda is not accepting, atleast, not at this juncture.

The ramifications of this are huge and not being talked about by anyone. AS never went to GSP....GSP never went to BJ. Sure, it is an acceptable request, by fans, to ask that Ronda meet Cyborg half way since Cyborg/Gina put WMMA on the map but we aren't even talking about that. We are talking about Cyborg being offered the 135 fight, accepting and Ronda denying it. As stated on Rogan Podcast 2011, she went to 135 ("Where everyone else fights" (excluding Cyborg) for the sole reason of becoming a champion for a while, increasing skillset and buying time and leverage so he can fight a diminished Cyborg for her last fight and not take as great a risk of losing.

If the fight happens, which it likely won't, it will happen years down the road. Don't expect the UFC to filter the truth and throw Ronda under the bus with the truth. The truth can be found thru reputable professional who has no vested interest, like Lockhart, who were asked by Cyborg's camp if she could make 135 by December. The obvious implications of this are, as Cyborg and management stated, she was offered the fight by UFC prior to UFC checking with Ronda.....Ronda rejects and I fully expect her to keep on rejecting since she is so lucratively can crushing now....more power to her, but to say Cyborg is a nobody is ridiculous. She is the greatest women's mixed martial artist to ever live and certainly the most feared in reputation and the ring.

Put blame where it is warranted, not where uninformed popular public sentiment lies.

False what? What does that pic prove? She is probably 160-170 something there. That is bigger then average magee.

I think that picture proves the advantage the roids has obviously given her.

Both are DNBs.

Rondas makes millions while Cyborg is trying to still relevant by mentioning Ronda every time she can.

I used to believe Ronda was ducking/scared of Cyborg, but the fact Cris won't shut up, put the weights down and make 135 to make this fight happen, tells me either Cyborg is scared or just an idiot.

Again, non issue non relevant. What is relevant is Rousey said 'if she makes 135 I'll fight her'. We just found out Cyborg is willing to make 135 and Ronda is not accepting, atleast, not at this juncture.

The ramifications of this are huge and not being talked about by anyone. AS never went to GSP....GSP never went to BJ. Sure, it is an acceptable request, by fans, to ask that Ronda meet Cyborg half way since Cyborg/Gina put WMMA on the map but we aren't even talking about that. We are talking about Cyborg being offered the 135 fight, accepting and Ronda denying it. As stated on Rogan Podcast 2011, she went to 135 ("Where everyone else fights" (excluding Cyborg) for the sole reason of becoming a champion for a while, increasing skillset and buying time and leverage so he can fight a diminished Cyborg for her last fight and not take as great a risk of losing.

If the fight happens, which it likely won't, it will happen years down the road. Don't expect the UFC to filter the truth and throw Ronda under the bus with the truth. The truth can be found thru reputable professional who has no vested interest, like Lockhart, who were asked by Cyborg's camp if she could make 135 by December. The obvious implications of this are, as Cyborg and management stated, she was offered the fight by UFC prior to UFC checking with Ronda.....Ronda rejects and I fully expect her to keep on rejecting since she is so lucratively can crushing now....more power to her, but to say Cyborg is a nobody is ridiculous. She is the greatest women's mixed martial artist to ever live and certainly the most feared in reputation and the ring.

Put blame where it is warranted, not where uninformed popular public sentiment lies.

Welp... thats better than what I said. I agree 100% though.

That's an old ass picture man. That's like putting up a picture of Naseem Hamed from 10 years ago and talking about how skinny he is.

I think it's more about the changes in her body and face from the steroids. If she hadn't taken them and failed the urinalysis this fight would've happened already years ago.

I think it's more about the changes in her body and face from the steroids. If she hadn't taken them and failed the urinalysis this fight would've happened already years ago.

No it wouldnt. Just like the Connor situation. Potential cash cow against a highly dangerous opponent. Forget it. And if you think Mendes with a 3 inch height disadvantage and an 8 inch reach disadvantage was a risk... than you're fucking stupid.

0.jpg

J.C.Ortiz, PhD of Tweeteromics

LOL at "librarian tito"

Love how Sherdog hates on WMMA, then seems to claim that Ronda vs Cyborg will make them happy.

Yes. Ronda vs one of the most masculine women on Earth will legitimize WMMA for the "hardcore fans" lol

I think it would've happened before the UFC even had a women's division had she not.

Back