Cyborg Skull Fixed, May Be Good for Another 10 Fights

How many more times should he fight?

• Total voters
Ok, I don't know much about anything, but I can't see how a doctor could possibly clear you to ever fight again after you've literally had your face smashed once before.

maybe they put a huge sheet of metal in there? then he'd be safer than everyone else

ZERO...

Fuck that shit. How often to people get the skull caved in and then actually fight again after that ? That's not brave, or tough. That's fucking insane.

Time to hang em up.

Lucky to be alive, should be fighting his battles elsewhere from now on. That's literally the worst injury I have ever seen in MMA.

i struggled to think of a worse injury from fighting too. i think thats "the one"

Hang 'em up... Nothing left to prove in his career, dangerous fucking idea to keep going. Balls of steel though.

Keep going until it cracks again, what's the worst that could happen?

That should make Coker happy. Eventually he can throw him out there against other really good fighter Bjorn discovered or other solid fighters the UFC discovered. He can be co-main on crap cards and put on exiting fight and take more brain damage against guys he shouldn't be in there with for little money and little ratings. It's part of Coker's master plan.

!. Sign over the hill fighters from a different era
2.?
3.Profit.

What's Coker waiting for?

I'm sure right now Cyborg can pass the same physical those shameless scumbags gave to Dada and Kimbo before he died.

This poll is gold, encapsulates Sherdog perfectly!

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/7/28/12319768/photos-cyborg-santos-before-and-after-surgery

cyborg_before_after.0.jpg

cyborg_before_after3.0.jpg

cyborg_before_after_ct.0.jpg

There are currently 26 sadistic bastards...I love it. <mma4>

Give me a break. Even if your skull is fine, imagine what it did to your brain. I would consult a team of doctors before I sniffed a cage again

I hope he calls it a day. its not worth it to keep fighting. people are only thinking about the Page fight... but Cyborg has been knocked out too many times. not healthy

Back