Cyborg Skull Fixed, May Be Good for Another 10 Fights

How many more times should he fight?

• Total voters
he never had much going for him, even mid-range standards. he should really consider calling it done for good.

I hope you are done fighting Mr. Santos - I respect the warrior spirit and will to fight, but dude you got your skull fucking CAVED IN. You're done - there is no shame in bowing out now especially after such a brutal injury. Honestly that is a respectful place to walk off - nobody wants to see that injury get worse. Just heal up and enjoy life bro - you've fought some monsters and lived to tell the tale.

I thought this was about "lady" Cyborg realizing she should lose 5 pounds.

No more Santos, that knee was the universe saying "find a new career path".

Anyone who has brain surgery shouldn't fight afterwards, just not worth the risk. But I guess that Cyborg doesn't really have any other high paying skills to earn money, and he's not ready to go to work as a bouncer quite yet.

Retire please. Thanks for the wars male Cyborg.

He's a moron to fight again but it's his choice.

Quit and get a better paying job.

He has to retire, or his next fight might permanently damage him. He could easily have died.

That fight with MVP is a god-given sign that he should stop now before it's too late, he is so lucky to sustain that injury through trauma and survive completely healthy.

Who would even take a fight with him? I doubt there are many fighters out there who actually want to kill someone.

Don't expect people to help pay for your surgery again if you are hurt next time. As a great President once said “There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”

Hope he recovers well and comes back. That was a brutal injury .

Don't expect people to help pay for your surgery again if you are hurt next time. As a great President once said “There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”
I'm sure he was in the hospital in England ? If so the surgery wouldn't have cost him a damn thing

You already had a long career and took a ton of damage in training let alone the fights. On top of that your skull was literally cracked. Retire.

Joe Rogan needs to have a talk with him.

He really shouldn't keep fighting. That's a brutal injury and I'm glad he's going to recover well. His health is more important than his fighting career.
You'd be surprised.

0. I get that he's a Fucking warrior and has a ton of pride but he's been around forever and has lost as much as he's won.

This was bad. No need for more damage. He has a ton of experience and could train young fighters.

0 maybe 1 last fight to try and go out with a win. Hes not going to want to go out as the guy who literally got his head smashed then retired so I understand him be anxious. Also, he should think about wearing a helmet if/when he fights next.

ZERO. No one's asking him to wear a helmet for the rest of his life, but he shouldn't be allowed to fight.

At least he's open minded about fighting again.

oops.

They should put an iron plate on his head so the next time someone tries to knee him they will break their leg

Back