Cyborg Santos vs Amanda Nunes battle of the two baddest females on the planet who you got?

Kid, the only stupid one here is your asinine ass.
She got real sick after making 140, and is the reason we had Holm & GDR for the inaugural belt.

So please take your hate and envy and go fuck yourself, kid. because that is what i think haters should always do.
Child, people can lose excessive muscle. Just because Cyborg wasn't willing to do it doesn't mean she couldn't. Her own nutritionist said she could make it no problem. The UFC even offered to help her get down to a proper weight. The only reason why we won't ever see Cyborg in the UFC at 135 is because Cyborg is not willing to give up her advantage. Plain and simple.

Cyborg will get tagged hard by Amanda. Unless she uses her jui jiutsu she will get stopped by Nunes. Amanda is fast, accurate and hits like a male heavyweight

Child, people can lose excessive muscle. Just because Cyborg wasn't willing to do it doesn't mean she couldn't. Her own nutritionist said she could make it no problem. The UFC even offered to help her get down to a proper weight. The only reason why we won't ever see Cyborg in the UFC at 135 is because Cyborg is not willing to give up her advantage. Plain and simple.
Check out this video of her cutting to 140. She almost died. No way in hell she makes 135 without taking a trip to the morgue

Cyborg Santos is her former husband. Come on, TS.

Nah. that's only on the hater's brains.
There are weight classes for a reason. Cyborg is too big for 135 and this is common knowledge.
The fact she couldn't make it to 140Lbs without getting sick is plenty of proof.

But retards like you are probably remanent Ronda whiteknight, who liked to bark from the 135LBS division knowing she couldn't make it.
then you try to claim you know better than Cyborg and her camp... pathetic, kid. truly pathetic.

Facts already proved you wrong.
the fact you keep repeating this just shows the length you are willing to go to keep your hate.

But it is fine by me. You are the one mad and frustrated since she keeps winning.

Nunes wins. She keeps Cyborg at bay with leg kicks and out grapples her. Cyborg is weak in the clinch.

Hard to bet against Cyborg. She may be clean today but the ROID abuse in the past has her stronger than normal and still gives her an unfair advantage.

Check out this video of her cutting to 140. She almost died. No way in hell she makes 135 without taking a trip to the morgue

That was her choice to cut so much weight. Why is it that Cyborg is the only fighter to get sympathy for choosing to cut too much weight? She is the one that bulks herself up too much. Her diet and workout regiment are off and as a result she was too big to have an easy cut. It doesn't mean Cyborg can't ever make 135.

I guess she should not have eaten, trained and juiced her way to her current weight, then.

She is crying about a problem of her own creation.

There's no other fight in WMMA with the amount of skill and power as this one, I'm looking forward to it.

I'm going with Amanda. My theory is that Cyborg won't know what to do with an opponent that fights back, let's see what happens!

That was her choice to cut so much weight. Why is it that Cyborg is the only fighter to get sympathy for choosing to cut too much weight? She is the one that bulks herself up too much. Her diet and workout regiment are off and as a result she was too big to have an easy cut. It doesn't mean Cyborg can't ever make 135.
Her choice? Dana made her fight at 140 it wasnt her choice lol. Weight class exist for a reason lol. Some people are bigger than others. If you watched that video and still think she can make 135 your brain dead.

*Cyborg Justino is no longer Cyborg Santos.

The Cyborgs divorced in 2011

Cyborg. Bigger, stronger, more resilient both physically and mentally. Probably also better gastank.
There's no area where Amanda is superior enough to overcome these. And she's just dangerous enough that Cris won't take her lightly, so she can't even hope for capitalizing on Cyborg taking foolish risks.

Like the poster above me, Cyborg is bigger and better in about every way possible.

Which is why I'm picking Nunes.

Its a shame we never got to see Chyna vs Cyborg...

Back