Cyborg > Rousey

You clearly haven't seen Cyborg fight. She is a roided up 170 women fighting 115 pounds. She wins by ground and pound and I've never seen her actually KO someone like Ronda just did.

She also ran from the UFC when they asked for a drug test.

THIS

Cyborg has never shown the stand-up power that Ronda just did.

At this point, doesn't Ronda have more KO's in the stand up?

i do think cyborg puts ronda away early, but this fight wont happen exactly for that reason

i do think cyborg puts ronda away early, but this fight wont happen exactly for that reason

What makes you believe that? Is it how Cyborg has never put anyone of note away early. Is it how she fights bloated 115s? Is it how her striking is atrocious and leaves mile wide gaps for Ronda to penetrate and get the throw? Is it how her grappling is sub par and reliant entirely on strength?

hahah... Ronda has laid out more people than Cyborg, who has actually not KO'd anybody before. She mostly gets GNP TKOs, but good luck getting Ronda to the ground. Not to mention how weak Cyborg's opponents have been. Cyborg takes four full rounds to stop Marloes (who was stopped by Tate), but somehow Cyborg is going to stop Ronda. Sure. Cyborg fans are the most hilarious !

Ronda clearly has good power, but Cyborg has more. You act like Cyborg doesn't routinely hurt her opponents when she clips them. She's not laying on people and forcing a stoppage through unanswered strikes. The stoppages are to save the other fighters' lives in her case.

Ronda clearly has good power, but Cyborg has more. You act like Cyborg doesn't routinely hurt her opponents when she clips them. She's not laying on people and forcing a stoppage through unanswered strikes. The stoppages are to save the other fighters' lives in her case.

To my knowledge, at least recently, Cyborg has never put someone away with a single strike. Rousey has now done it twice. I'd give the power edge to Rousey.

Cyborg has never ko'd anyone clean. That's #2 for Ronda.

859326298.gif

Did she dieded?
CLYWJ9SUkAAb3Ry.jpg

It's worth noting too that Cryborg's competition is much smaller on average than Rousey's.

Wanna know part of the reason? Cyborg hurts people really bad without even landing flush.

Really? That is the conclusion that you just made after comparing both females?

Ronda beats Cyborg....Ive been saying this for a good while. And not only do I know she beats Cyborg i also happen to think she would easily dominate her as well.

What makes you believe that? Is it how Cyborg has never put anyone of note away early. Is it how she fights bloated 115s? Is it how her striking is atrocious and leaves mile wide gaps for Ronda to penetrate and get the throw? Is it how her grappling is sub par and reliant entirely on strength?

hqdefault.jpg

You took the words right out of my mouth

I dont know why ppl try to pretend Cyborg is some deadly KO king. Shes gone to a decision many times.

Cyborg has nothing for Ronda. Its pretty stupid to think this fight would be hard for the Beast Ronda.

36 year old 128 lb Yoko Takahashi went to a decision with Cris.
128lb Jewels champ Hitomi Akano went to round 3 with an overweight (151lb) Cris.
Jan "Cuddles" Finney and her 8-11 record went to round 2 with Cris.
Plus, the level of competition just doesn't compare. Cyborg's resume is shit.

Its not 1 shot power. Its volume.

Yawn.

Not a single person, not even you TS, believes that.

hahah... Ronda has laid out more people than Cyborg, who has actually not KO'd anybody before. She mostly gets GNP TKOs, but good luck getting Ronda to the ground. Not to mention how weak Cyborg's opponents have been. Cyborg takes four full rounds to stop Marloes (who was stopped by Tate), but somehow Cyborg is going to stop Ronda. Sure. Cyborg fans are the most hilarious !

They aren't even Cyborg "fans" either. That's the part that's most sad about all this. They're just Ronda haters clinging to a last remaining glimmer of hope.

To my knowledge, at least recently, Cyborg has never put someone away with a single strike. Rousey has now done it twice. I'd give the power edge to Rousey.

You don't know much about striking then. It isn't about power in a lot of cases, but accuracy/where the punch lands. Cyborg hurts girls even when she doesn't land flush right behind the back of the ear as it appeared Ronda did to an overwhelmed (and possibly hurt to the body, from what I saw) and retreating Correia. Any one of the strikes Rousey landed earlier in the fight would have put Beche down if Cyborg landed them, I think. Beche is a small girl. She's got a small frame even for a BW and Cyborg is a massive FW. Cyborg would hurt her with the air off of her punches, almost.

Apparently Ronda has more power than Cyborg, unless I am forgetting a Cyborg KO. She is also a far superior grappler. Cyborg is certainly a better striker overall.

Cyborg's best hope lies in ensuring she has a sizeable strength and weight advantage over Rousey whenever they fight.

Well, the thread title is technically correct: 145 > 135

36 year old 128 lb Yoko Takahashi went to a decision with Cris.
128lb Jewels champ Hitomi Akano went to round 3 with an overweight (151lb) Cris.
Jan "Cuddles" Finney and her 8-11 record went to round 2 with Cris.
Plus, the level of competition just doesn't compare. Cyborg's resume is shit.

Its not 1 shot power. Its volume.

No, Cyborg has power. She throws punches into her opponents guard/gloves, hence the volume effect. If they opened up to strike with her like Beche did against Rousey, you'd know they were desperate.

And I take your point about the level of competition as a fair one, 100%, but we are talking about intangibles here, specifically power, not level of competition. Rousey has connected very cleanly with two smaller girls. Find a clean connection from Cyborg on a girl where it didn't hurt her. I see her hurting them when it looked like it was a glancing blow.

Cyborg gets in the UFC via Strikeforce merger but asks the UFC to release her and yet idiots like TS claim Ronda is avoiding Cyborg, fucking LOL

Back