Cyborg outwrestles an Olympian, calls out Megan Anderson

Well, that is on Cyborg. You can't say that Ronda wouldn't fight Cyborg at 135, as Cyborg has been avoiding 135.
And Ronda has been avoiding 145lb division, and lately fighting altogether. IF she ever comes back, she will struggle with 135 as well. She had to almost kill herself to make 135 for the Holly fight, and now she's in the worst shape of her life.
So Ronda was fighting in a division she can BARELY make weight in just to avoid fighting at 145 where Borg would kill her....I think that is more like it.

And Ronda has been avoiding 145lb division, and lately fighting altogether. IF she ever comes back, she will struggle with 135 as well. She had to almost kill herself to make 135 for the Holly fight, and now she's in the worst shape of her life.
So Ronda was fighting in a division she can BARELY make weight in just to avoid fighting at 145 where Borg would kill her....I think that is more like it.

I tihink you're either trolling or ignorant.

But here we go: Ronda hasn't been avoiding the 145lb division, as it doesn't exist in the UFC.

Do you have any source of her almost having to kill herself for 135?

She did cut to 135 while on TUF, just to make a point.

I tihink you're either trolling or ignorant.

But here we go: Ronda hasn't been avoiding the 145lb division, as it doesn't exist in the UFC.

Do you have any source of her almost having to kill herself for 135?

She did cut to 135 while on TUF, just to make a point.
I think he just wants to see Cybro beat up a fat chick at 145 like she normally does rather than have Cybro lose the roid muscle and her power advantage that she NEEDS to win.

Let's be real here Cyborg would mop the floor with Holly in any sport.

Holly Holm would outpunch Cyborg in pure boxing or a kickboxing match, make her look even worse than in the Jorina Baars fight

Charge in? Are you sure that's a solid plan coach. I am sure her trainers are going to come up with somthing a little more solid.

Lol that plan worked great on 15/11 and it will work even better against Cyborg, 15 second KO coming up.

She doesn't call Megan out to fight her necessarily at 140, She is cool with fighting her for the Invicta title (Which is 145)

You can see this by.... you know... Reading Cyborg's tweet.

140 Ibs is her preference obviously because UFC pay is much higher. And more publicity.

In 2016 some people don't even have the attention span to read a 140 character tweet smh.

This has been an interesting topic. So far people are pretty good at not letting the haters hijack the thread and turn it into garbage.

Yeah the Ronda WK squad have found the thread but they are less and less effective every week. The hype is over and people can see Cyborg now.

Is Borg still rumored to be in negotiations to box Braekus or has that since been defused?

On topic, I'm pretty well over Cyborgs Invicta run. After Anderson, there's really not much else that sparks my interest outside the UFC. I'd love it if she'd just cut to 135. Sacrificing a little power for speed could very well make her even more deadly.

They're going to try to make it happen in 2017, it will be good fun having Brazil vs Sweden in Brasilia then Brazil vs Norway next year. Agree about her having more or less wiped out her division but I don't want to see her at 135 she's too big imo.

Ronda is finished. She looked a solid 190 in the last vid I saw of her. #ComebackNever And yes she would sooner have climbed into the lion cage at the zoo than got into the octagon with Cyborg.

Cyborgs ducking of Cindy is reaching Epic levels now

Did Cyborg ever say she would gladly fight Cindy?

Holm and Tate both said they would gladly fight Cyborg in the cage at a catchweight of 140lbs yet both now have backed out of signing on the dotted line and since the uproar about them chickening out of the fight they now take the Rousey ducking method of demanding she make 135lb.

So if anyone is ducking a fight it's clearly Holm and Tate not Cyborg.

When these 35ers get older, they will be begging for a 45 lb division lol.

Did Cyborg ever say she would gladly fight Cindy?

Yes. She was scheduled to fight her at 140 in Invicta last december. (that was the second time she had been scheduled to fight her).

The plan was 140 in Invicta, then 135 in Invicta, then 135 in UFC for the belt..

But she pulled out of the match against Dandois because she couldnt make 140, and then instead of fighting Dandois at 145 (which would have been the right thing to do) she fought the totally unknown Russian a month later. (the card ended up being delayed first from November, then to December and eventually happened in January)

And then of course a few months later she fights a 125'er in Leslie Smith

Now shes fighting a 6-1 European, and calling out a girl with 3 years MMA experience.

Twice now shes avoided fights against Dandois, and its clear now shes doing all she can not fight her. Calling out girls with no experience, calling out Flyweights.. And she says everyone is ducking her.

Shes got a girl desperate to fight her, and she refuses to even acknowledge her, why is that :D

Not sure of the relevance of this, perhaps you think I'm a Ronda fan lol.

No I'm just someone who think it's embarrassing that Cyborg is running away from Dandois.

Did I miss something? When did Cindy Dandois become an amazing fighter who is a threat to Cyborg. She's a horrendous striker who isn't even a better grappler than Cris. People seem to forget Cyborg has legit grappling credentials. Cindy is no threat to her on the ground and definitely isn't standing.

Last edited:
Holly Holm would outpunch Cyborg in pure boxing or a kickboxing match, make her look even worse than in the Jorina Baars fight

It's almost impossible to get more clowned than she was against Baars. When I need a laugh I always look that fight up. No doubt Holly would put on a striking clinic and have Cyborg falling all over herself because Cyborg's striking only looks good against scrubs that stand right in front of her and try to impersonate a punching bag. Holly has superior foot movement.

Did I miss something? When did Cindy Dandois because an amazing fighter who is threat to Cyborg. She's a horrendous striker who is even a better grappler than Cris. People seem to forget Cyborg has legit grappling credentials. Cindy is no threat to her on the ground and definitely isn't standing.

then why is Cyborg running from her :D

Megan would get beaten down. She has a big right hand. Not much else as she is still quite new to MMA. No combat sports background to speak of. She carries her hands low. Not really any footwork. I'd rather see a Dandois/Anderson rematch than anything involving Cyborg.

Along with a 125, UFC should just create a women's 145 division (that would consist of about six fighters.) It would immediately grow as fighters would get paid more than the $5-6K that is offered by Invicta. Cyborg is one of the few that can afford to train full time as she still gets paid UFC money when fighting for Invicta. The rest are either dirt poor or work to make a living.

I think you just got out of bed one day,decided this was the case and ran with it to be honest :)

Well no, she has ducked her once, that is an established fact

And would appear to be ducking her again, that seems pretty clear.

Megan-Anderson-Invicta-17.jpg

What's that say?

Cindy seems like a nice girl and she is only promoting herself but smh at people saying Cyborg is ducking her, she's coming off a 135 victory over Jessamyn Duke and that somehow justifies a shot at the 145 belt? Duke is garbage, she is now on an 0-5 skid. Cindy has only fought 3 times in the last 5 years, including getting submitted by Tonya Evinger at 135. She's 3-2 in her last 5. She's not relevant to the belt AT ALL. Oh how sad she wants to be paid more so she can spend more on her kids that isn't Cyborg's problem.

%D1%85%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B5+%D1%81%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B4%D1%86%D0%B5+%D1%8D%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%B7%D0%B0+2.jpg

Megan Anderson oth is a very ballsy callout by Cyborg. She has fought 3 times already in 2016, 3 wins, 3 TKOs, 2 in the first round. She has never been stopped by strikes and 5 of her 7 career wins came inside the distance. That's a dangerous b*tch and Cyborg calling her out shows she only wants to fight the best available. Cris is also staying very busy, she's already fought twice this year, has another fight booked and is already making plans for 2017.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back