Cyborg outwrestles an Olympian, calls out Megan Anderson

I know one thing....Ronda will never, ever, EVER fight Cyborg at 135 or any other weight....she would get dieded hard.

Well, that is on Cyborg. You can't say that Ronda wouldn't fight Cyborg at 135, as Cyborg has been avoiding 135.

can't talk women's wrestling serious after McMann got tapped by a 17year old.

Can't take your posts seriously anymore for not knowing there are no subs in wrestling.

Wait, I didn't anyway. Never mind then...

Funny thing about Dandois is that she took down Baars - you know that kickboxer the Cyborg fans extol as some striking Goat - and finished her in two rounds.

It's embarrassing that Cyborg is ducking Dandois and Cris's fans know it. You're supposedly the best female fighter of all time and you're running scared of a schoolteacher who dresses up as Cinderella lol

Cyborg can hurt her really bad. I don't want that. I prefer Cyborg vs Holly.

can't take women's wrestling serious after McMann got tapped by a 17year old.
Right, because wrestlers are masters of submissions and submission defense. Oh, wait.......

What i dont understand is why Cyborg is calling out Megan at 140?

Cyborg is the 145 champ, Megan fights at 145, why would she want them to fight at 140lb?

Oh and..

Last edited:
Remember, not so long ago, when many simple-minders parroted how Rousey would wipe the floor with Cyborg regardless of weight. The Zuffa hype machine, especially Rogan, had many fans dancing to their fanciful tune.

Cyborgs skillset, or lack of it, makes her easy food for Ronda really, deal with it.

Cyborg outwrestles an Olympian, calls out Megan Olivi

Cyborg outwrestles an Olympian, calls out Anderson Silva

Cyborg outwrestles an Alligator , calls out Muhammad Ali

I want to see Cyborg vs Gabi Garcia. Why hasnt this freakshow fight happened yet? Id have Cyborg winning too despite the massive size disparity.

The video must be fake, because Sherdoggers have told me that MMA fighters invariably lose to athletes that only train in specific disciplines.

Well, Brazillian Wrestling is practically non existant, so that woman shouldn't be better than the average mma fighter.

Charge in :D

Dandois should be next in line. Ranked above Megan at FW and already beat her once. Cyborg already ducked her, was meant to meet at 140 and Cyborg bottled it and said she couldnt make weight..

Its getting beyond a joke now tbh, Dandois and her supporters been calling out cyborg non stop on twitter for a week, and she calls out Anderson..

Anyone with a brain can see Cyborg doesnt want to fight her
Charge in? Are you sure that's a solid plan coach. I am sure her trainers are going to come up with somthing a little more solid.

What i dont understand is why Cyborg is calling out Megan at 140?

Cyborg is the 145 champ, Megan fights at 145, why would she want them to fight at 140lb?

She doesn't call Megan out to fight her necessarily at 140, She is cool with fighting her for the Invicta title (Which is 145)

You can see this by.... you know... Reading Cyborg's tweet.

140 Ibs is her preference obviously because UFC pay is much higher. And more publicity.

This has been an interesting topic. So far people are pretty good at not letting the haters hijack the thread and turn it into garbage.

Cyborg is the closest thing to an A-level athlete in mma
LMAO no she isn't, Holm & Rousey are both better athletes than her. Having big muscles developed from steroids doesn't make you a good athlete. What's her highest form of competition? She's never been an olympian and she isn't a multi sport champion.

LMAO no she isn't, Holm & Rousey are both better athletes than her. Having big muscles developed from steroids doesn't make you a good athlete. What's her highest form of competition? She's never been an olympian and she isn't a multi sport champion.
Let's be real here Cyborg would mop the floor with Holly in any sport.

Let's be real here Cyborg would mop the floor with Holly in any sport.
Where's your proof of that? That's just your opinion based on her beating E level flyweights, Cyborg is a steroid abuser that doesn't make her a better athlete.

Is Borg still rumored to be in negotiations to box Braekus or has that since been defused?

On topic, I'm pretty well over Cyborgs Invicta run. After Anderson, there's really not much else that sparks my interest outside the UFC. I'd love it if she'd just cut to 135. Sacrificing a little power for speed could very well make her even more deadly.

Back