Cyborg & Miesha Tate: We Should Be Fighting Ronda Rousey

8b4f206b81504f14e81be0a0467ba274.jpg

cris is a big gal.

wtf?

Cyborg just needs to understand that Ronda wants no part of her lol.

Even if she mans up, Dana wont let Cyborg put her mitts on his "once in a lifetime" fighter.

Cybro wants no part of the top 5 BW without her weight advantage.

They should get Bethe and another random and be the anti-horsewomen.

The three of them and a mystery 4th woman. Shayna hits Ronda with a foreign object between rounds in a dramatic heal turn.

Later, Gina Carano comes out of retirement to be the 4th horsewoman.

Everybody wins.

Cyborg, why should she be fighting? Not only a different organisation but a different weight class.

Because they are both the best WMMA has to offer. They are only 1 weight class apart. Dana will never let it happen if he feels Cyborg will beat his golden girl. That's the reason why we won't see this fight anytime soon.

i guarantee u after standing next and hanging around the borg, tate regrets ever saying she would fight cyborg, pure suicide.

11049604_966962413326376_5288434624518005995_n.jpg

Na. At 135 Ronda kicks her ass and i like Meisha, Nunes and Holms to be competitive. Doesnt Pettis cut from 170'ish to 155, but Cybro cuts from 175-180 to 145 and wants to fight at BW. Geeez

Not sure if anyone took into account the ladies were most likely wearing heals, since Cyborg is listed at 5'8 with Tate listed at 5'7...

I think the image that shows Holly, Meisha, and Justino taking a selfie together is a more accurate depiction of size difference, which didn't show a drastic height advantage compared to the youtube video where they are clearing wearing heals with their outfits.

I have no point for pointing this out other then Cyborg is big for sure, but not that much bigger... and that pic with Frankie and Cyborg, Frankie is listed at 5'6. yikes lol.

Because they are both the best WMMA has to offer. They are only 1 weight class apart. Dana will never let it happen if he feels Cyborg will beat his golden girl. That's the reason why we won't see this fight anytime soon.

Its not like all Cyborg has to do is prove she can make 135. Cybro keeps ducking 135 cause she doesn't want to be exposed and know as a female that wins based on weight and using PED's...she ducking that random blood PED testing.

Tate will get her shot at Ronda anyway, there is not much else to do with her, besides the fact that she was promised the fight before.

Cyborg.....different promotion, different weight class, if she wants to fight Ronda those are two things she need to take care first, the UFC most probably will want to make sure she can make 135lbs, otherwise it will not happen i think.

Did Meisha earn her shot? Yes, but at the end of the day the fans spoke, and the majority did not want to see a 3rd fight .. so there is nothing to discuss here, everyone on this forum and in the MMA community knows what it is. The fans got what they asked for, which was to NOT see Rouse/Tate 3.

Cyborg .. she hasn't earned a shot, so no, I do not agree. Cyborg knows what she needs to do to get this fight, and if she really wanted it, she would have it right now. Cyborg is scared to fight without her super juice because that is how she became the "figther" that we know today.

Cyborg was never interested in competing off the merits of her natural abilities. She concocted a plan to become an unnatural phenomenon by using steriods and thereby dramatically outsizing her opponents so that she could win by over powering them. She has no integrity and she is not a real athlete.

Cyborg knows that she is nothing but average when it comes to "natures way".

DxMAQdr.jpg

That can't be Cyborg? She's almost double the mass size of Tate.

So much for cutting down....

Still don't know why people are in favor of a steroid cheat getting a shot at Ronda.
You're ADVOCATING cheating.

They should be fighting each other to decide who should be fighting Ronda Rousey.

Na. At 135 Ronda kicks her ass and i like Meisha, Nunes and Holms to be competitive. Doesnt Pettis cut from 170'ish to 155, but Cybro cuts from 175-180 to 145 and wants to fight at BW. Geeez

you sound like a scurred lil rousey fan. no one you mentioned would last 1 round

Last edited:
Miesha is the only one who can hang with Ronda in the 135 division,

sucks we get to see Ronda fight another nobody

Ronda looks pathetic constantly compareing herself with Mayweather
If she is so great why can she not move up 5lb and fight the best?
Im sure Jones would accept a 240lb fight versus Cain

Damn cyborg is massive compared to Miesha. This Holly TS is definitely bullshit

Cyborg? hell yes, Ronda deserves a good ole mauling. Meisha is a cupcake, she will get wrecked again. Not interested.

Meisha got screwed but she's lost twice to Ronda so it was kind of understandable.

Cyborg should just shut the fuck up.

Back