Cyborg, Miesha Tate and Holly Holm working together against Ronda

nice! but theyre in a Taekwondo gym of all places???

EDIT: how the heck did my reply get above your original post?

df4a4e6bd61aa8dedd93b5c336f5010d21678e55646a9af6ea8270819d0094f9.jpg

you caused a glitch in the system. GSP's aliens coming for you

lmao for real? That seems so... I dont know, makes them seem weak to me. All 3 of them working against Ronda lololol.

Yup...saw this pic on wikifeet earlier. Was wondering where it came from. Thanks OP!

^ holly does look pretty big, even them thighs looking tst

Cyborg walks at 170? Holy looking a little bigger..

Holm is gigantic. Looks quite emaciated at the weigh ins but bigger than all of her opponents by fight time.

Her head is still much smaller than Cyborg's. Wow. :eek:

Holm is gigantic. Looks quite emaciated at the weigh ins but bigger than all of her opponents by fight time.

Her head is still much smaller than Cyborg's. Wow. :eek:

Hee, hee, hee...good observations. When I just saw the photo, I was like: "Damn, Ronda is so powerful, that her opponents feel like they have to team up to beat her." The explanation listed makes it sound much more mundane...but still, the photo of them together caused a funny reaction.

Jarl.

Tate and Borg have every reason to help her and work with her in anyway they can. If Holm wins that means both Tate and Borg would have a much better chance of becoming champion.

cyborg not looking too bad there :) , maybe its the angle but she looks feminine

Holly is a big gal. Great range to complement her striking ability. She lacks the big power in her hands, but those legs are pretty dangerous. I'm interested in seeing if she can keep the fight interesting.

dang miesha holding her bfs hand like that indicates my chances with her have dropped to under 10% now

Well that's the best womens camp going no doubt. I wonder how much they are actually working together.

Back