Cyborg losing patience with the UFC and its sheltered 135 division

Ronda never offered 140. Meisha and Holly did then didn't take the fight. A 125er took the fight though, lol. Either make 135 or keep your mouth shut and stay in Invicta.
@UJustGotChaeld where are you?

so the can say they will take the fight at 140 , and not have to make 140. but she agrees to fight 140 , but has to make 135. well sir you just arnt a fan i see

She's never going to make 135 and there isn't enough 145ers to build a division around. Sucks to be Cyborg but nobody owes her anything.

so the can say they will take the fight at 140 , and not have to make 140. but she agrees to fight 140 , but has to make 135. well sir you just arnt a fan i see
Like I said ronda never offered 140 and meisha and holly were champs when they offered 140 which the UFC would never allow since they didn't have a single defense. Only Conor gets that treatment. If cyborg cared that much she would drop a lil muscle and fight at 135. Doubt we will ever get to see that.

This is what I keep preaching to people, it's only 4 pounds.

Also (I may be wrong) but I'm pretty sure you're allowed to weigh within 1lb or 0.5lb of the weight? So that would only be 3 or 3.5lbs.

Cyborg is trying to get an advantage as much as these other girls. She fights in a terrible division that nobody wants to see, if she wants relevance then she needs to come down.

Imagine Jose Aldo saying to Dominick Cruz or TJ Dillashaw, come up in weight and fight me, but oh no you're scared!

Total BS.

It's not quite the same thing. ROnda used to fight at 145 in Strikeforce then suddenly dropped a weight class to avoid Cyborg. From memory, neither Cruz/Dillashaw dropped weight classes because they were ducking Aldo.

It's not quite the same thing. ROnda used to fight at 145 in Strikeforce then suddenly dropped a weight class to avoid Cyborg. From memory, neither Cruz/Dillashaw dropped weight classes because they were ducking Aldo.
cruz got beat by faber then dropped not saying it was a duck. clearly wasnt, but yeah

Yeah, not popping for steroids and telling the media she would die if she cut to 135 would have helped too. Especially considering she cut to 139.
The Ufc doesn't care about steroids, only fans that have an agenda do. Go to any Anderson/Brock/Mir\Chael/Barnett/Vitor thread and see how many times posters angrily call them cheats Roiders etc etc the answer is not many. Shit most fans don't even want Usada anymore. But since Cyborg is ugly and fans hate her that's all you will see in these threads.

She does have a hard time cutting weight this has been known FOR YEARS. Yes even before precious Ronda and the UFC women's divisions. You can always spot a retard saying "derp it's only 3 pounds" not understanding that she is already killing herself just to get down to 145 and 140. When it's anyone else fans always fear for the fighter cutting too much but since it's Cyborg. Shut up and cut weight. The double standards are horrible.

She can totally make 135. No bullshit. Salads, cardio, and no body building supplements.

But no. Everyone who's doesn't fight in her weight class is apparently ducking. What the fuck?

Oh hey I'm a light heavy weight, all these middle weights are ducking me cause they don't want to fight me, a light heavy weight.

Come on cyborg. Lose the damn 5 lbs or so of muscle--and ironically enough: man up.

The Ufc doesn't care about steroids, only fans that have an agenda do. Go to any Anderson/Brock/Mir\Chael/Barnett/Vitor thread and see how many times posters angrily call them cheats Roiders etc etc the answer is not many. Shit most fans don't even want Usada anymore. But since Cyborg is ugly and fans hate her that's all you will see in these threads.

She does have a hard time cutting weight this has been known FOR YEARS. Yes even before precious Ronda and the UFC women's divisions. You can always spot a retard saying "derp it's only 3 pounds" not understanding that she is already killing herself just to get down to 145 and 140. When it's anyone else fans always fear for the fighter cutting too much but since it's Cyborg. Shut up and cut weight. The double standards are horrible.
She doesn't have cut to 135. If she can't do it, she can't do it. She can stay at 145 and fight whoever the fucks who else there is in that weightclass.
What she need to do is stop calling out smaller fighters to move up to her weightclass. And yes, they are much smaller. Fighters like Rousey and Zingano are around 150lbs on fight night while Cyborg is 170+. So the difference is not just 5 lbs for a 140 catchweight fight or 10 lbs for a 145 lbs fight.

And the 135 lbs. fighters need to shut to fuck up about fighting Cyborg at 140 or 145 and then backing out.

I'm glad Nunes has said nothing about fighting Cyborg at 140/145 (Or maybe I have missed that)

This is irritating.

There's no 145 division at present. Why on earth is Cyborg expecting 135 fighting to go up in weight for a non-title fight???

Why doesn't she go ahead and take the de Randamie fight they wanted her to do after 198?

She doesn't have cut to 135. If she can't do it, she can't do it. She can stay at 145 and fight whoever the fucks who else there is in that weightclass.
What she need to do is stop calling out smaller fighters to move up to her weightclass. And yes, they are much smaller. Fighters like Rousey and Zingano are around 150lbs on fight night while Cyborg is 170+. So the difference is not just 5 lbs for a 140 catchweight fight or 10 lbs for a 145 lbs fight.

And the 135 lbs. fighters need to shut to fuck up about fighting Cyborg at 140 or 145 and then backing out.

I'm glad Nunes has said nothing about fighting Cyborg at 140/145 (Or maybe I have missed that)

amen

giphy.gif

tumblr_mig26pmoDp1s2b2mgo3_250.gif

That's rich, coming from the biggest rabbies - like mouth foaming hater on Sherdog

Strange that Holm and Tate are being accused of ducking Cyborg, when Cyborg herself rejected their challenges at 140lbs when they were first issued, insisting that she couldn't cut the weight.

Now, several months later, Tate and Holm lose their more recent fights, and Cyborg is all of a sudden interested in them, while these girls are focusing on picking themselves back up in their division and climbing back to the top.

Shertards gonna shertard...

At this point who gives a fuck? We already know Cyborg is the best wmma fighter ever and the best currently. Yeah it would be fun to watch her beat the shit out of Tate, Holm, Rousey and the rest but its not like we really need to see it. We already know it would happen. These girls obviously want nothing to do with her so what can you do. Theyd rather chase a meaningless 135lb title when they should be chasing title of baddest woman on the planet which Cyborg currently holds.

People saying the UFC should add 145 never watched StrikeForce. 145 is Cyborg fighting girls from 125/135 and not much else. No conspiracy, 145 just isn't a division. Cyborg's manager admitted as much when he said she should be her own special attraction.

sheltered lol

she never made weight

Meh. Won't waste any of my precious time defending Cyborg.

I can understand the other girls are clinging at a valid "excuse" to avoid her (they don't have to do it, but a catchweight bout at 139 lbs sounds perfectly reasonable), but it's up to her. Drop to 135 or just shut up. It's getting annoying.

Last edited:
there is nothing sheltered about a division she doesnt belong in

she has never fought there, catchweight doesnt count

Zero sympathy. She had her chance to fight Ronda at her peak, when it mattered, now she whines about relevancy. If she would have built her body naturally she'd have no problem making 135.

Moving along....
Your avatar is an acceptional piece of creativity

Back