Cyborg looks improved since Nunes

brownsmith76

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I think Cyborg underestimated Nunes. When they fought, Cyborg's head stayed in place, and she just ate punches.

Now it looks like Cyborg had a better training camp in South Africa at altitude.

Cyborg showed better footwork against Budd, and I think Cyborg dodged a few punches.

A rematch against Nunes would have been interesting because Cyborg has excellent cardio all the way into the 4th round.

I think Cyborg underestimated Nunes. When they fought, Cyborg's head stayed in place, and she just ate punches.

Now it looks like Cyborg had a better training camp in South Africa at altitude.

Cyborg showed better footwork against Budd, and I think Cyborg dodged a few punches.

A rematch against Nunes would have been interesting because Cyborg has excellent cardio all the way into the 4th round.
It is easy to look improved vs a lesser opponent.

Love to see a rematch. Nunes is a much better fighter than Budd. Nunes and Cyborg are clearly the best two females on the planet. Be a shame to not see them got at it again.

I feel like Nunes is just good enough that she beats cyborg everytime. That said , it would be fun to watch them go at it again

She's on the sauce again. No drug free human has that much energy and explosiveness in round 4.

Back