Cyborg is still the best women's fighter ever

She's 1-0 in the UFC and has been tested by USADA as much as everyone else.

I agree. Its some ignorant ass posters on here...they LOVE to bring her ped issue up when, in fact shes been tested by usada prior to her ufc bout.

You guys use this excuse alot. So whose in her weight class?

Exactly, who is? Nobody, she's a shark in a gold fish bowl. How does that somehow make it ok for her to constantly call out smaller fighters?

Exactly, who is? Nobody, she's a shark in a gold fish bowl. How does that somehow make it ok for her to constantly call out smaller fighters?

So i ask again, who is in her weight class?
Who else is she going to call out?

If everyone is scared, thats not Cyborgs problem.
Its similar to Brocks situation minus the PEDs.

I mean, she shouldnt fight because shes bigger than everyone else?
Thats some bitchmade shit right there man.

So i ask again, who is in her weight class?
Who else is she going to call out?

If everyone is scared, thats not Cyborgs problem.
Its similar to Brocks situation minus the PEDs.

I mean, she shouldnt fight because shes bigger than everyone else?
Thats some bitchmade shit right there man.

So because her division is shit, it's the fault of the 135 division that nobody wants to move up and fight her? That is some bitch shit.

Assuming Cyborg gets to 135 and that's a big assumption.... Which of these girls beats her?....

Tate
Nunes
Ronda
Holm
Valentina S.
Zingano

My objective opinion based on all fighters past performances to date is none. None of those fightERs would beat Cyborg at 135.

It would take an Eddie Alvarez or Claudia type grind wrestle fuck up against the cage then a GSP level ground hump to beat her.

Why the emphasis on "ER"?

To this day, NO ONE has been able to beat her or even give her a great fight in MMA.

All these back and forth competitors keep choking once they get the belt, and RR was clearly afraid of getting into the octagon with her.

I don't care about the back and forth nonsense about who can make weight or who won't make weight ad what not. No one seems to have the balls to step to Cyborg and make that one devastating statement. She is the baddest chick in women's MMA until someone beats her. No one has, and no one currently can.

I always felt there were a couple moments that Gina Carano had to probably win that fight with Cyborg, but she let off just as Cyborg was about to break, then ended up breaking herself.

Cris-Santos-vs-Gina-Carano-025-SF16.jpg

All in the past no though.

It's called woman's division for a reason! You put a man into the woman's division of course he's gonna dominate!

I always felt there were a couple moments that Gina Carano had to probably win that fight with Cyborg, but she let off just as Cyborg was about to break, then ended up breaking herself.

Cris-Santos-vs-Gina-Carano-025-SF16.jpg

All in the past no though.

Cyborg is who we thought she was! And she let her off the hook.

She will always be marked as a PED user and carry a ? next to her name if she never attempts to challenge herself.

Issues she faced:
PEDs
fought too many smaller fighters
Missed weight
Manipulated weigh in scale
Calls out smaller fighters
Makes erroneous excuses to not drop down in size
Terrible management of her career post Strikeforce

I, for one, feel a bit cheated in possible matchups we could have witnessed. She has a very exciting style, that should attract viewers.

HOWEVER: according to USADA's website, she has been tested 5 times, this year.
http://www.usada.org/testing/results/athlete-test-history/

The counterpoint to this is, there is no tactile data that states, after X amount of time removed from PED usage all gains made are null and back to basic level. In fact, that very issue is playing itself out now with Justin Gatlin (great read).

if she does drop weight and loses, she has the readily packaged excuse of "I was drained." Financially, she has more to gain than to lose by making a run in the 135lb class. All this tells me is she is scared of not having a size advantage and doesn't believe her skill set is good enough on it's own. At one point, many years ago, I was championing her... but I have run out of patience.

She literally had the easiest path to the 135 lbs. title ever, against Ronda. And she pissed it, and her biggest payday, away. All she had to do was make weight and she would probably make more in one fight that she had previously in her entire career.

Agreed she's the best ever, and by a fairly large margin.

Which makes it even harder to understand why she felt she needed to take PED's in the first place. Even without them she'd have been the best. The only reason I can come up with is that she lacked confidence - she didn't think she could win without them.

Duhhh. The only people that think otherwise are Haters and Newbies. "Derp Ronda is goat, she would beat Cyborg easily with her Judo derp" bunch of retards. I have been saying the same thing for years, after all this Rondagate pillow Bs fiasco I'm glad I was proven right. Hate Cyborg all you want, but she would beat the shit out of you and your fav wmm fighter. Deal with it.
she just never has beaten anyone's favorite fighter. not since 2009.

To this day, NO ONE has been able to beat her or even give her a great fight in MMA.

All these back and forth competitors keep choking once they get the belt, and RR was clearly afraid of getting into the octagon with her.

I don't care about the back and forth nonsense about who can make weight or who won't make weight ad what not. No one seems to have the balls to step to Cyborg and make that one devastating statement. She is the baddest chick in women's MMA until someone beats her. No one has, and no one currently can.
1.png

No one cares about confirmed cheaters.

Agreed she's the best ever, and by a fairly large margin.

Which makes it even harder to understand why she felt she needed to take PED's in the first place. Even without them she'd have been the best. The only reason I can come up with is that she lacked confidence - she didn't think she could win without them.

this is a comment I can respect.

Back