Cyborg is still the best women's fighter ever

best WMMA fighter active today and easy future HOF member

cris_cyborg2.0.jpg

16-1-1 record with 14 finishes, 11 years unbeaten streak speaks for itself

always respectful and classy, also competes in other combat sport disciplines which takes a lot of balls and humbleness

To this day, NO ONE has been able to beat her or even give her a great fight in MMA.

All these back and forth competitors keep choking once they get the belt, and RR was clearly afraid of getting into the octagon with her.

I don't care about the back and forth nonsense about who can make weight or who won't make weight ad what not. No one seems to have the balls to step to Cyborg and make that one devastating statement. She is the baddest chick in women's MMA until someone beats her. No one has, and no one currently can.

Silly cuck, you can be goat having been caught doping.

Wrong. She abused the hell out of PEDS to acquire her manly muscularity so she can unfairly cheat and win. She will always be a loser in my book.

To this day, NO ONE has been able to beat her or even give her a great fight in MMA.

All these back and forth competitors keep choking once they get the belt, and RR was clearly afraid of getting into the octagon with her.

I don't care about the back and forth nonsense about who can make weight or who won't make weight ad what not. No one seems to have the balls to step to Cyborg and make that one devastating statement. She is the baddest chick in women's MMA until someone beats her. No one has, and no one currently can.

Best juiced up women's fighter ever, I agree.

The best generally don't call out smaller fighters to fight them though.
Who should she call out that's better than the girls she's calling out?

Yup.

Cyborg's top wins

Baszier (top 3)
Akano (#2)
Gina (#1)
Coenen (#2) and then (#1) the 2nd time
Tweet (top 10)
Duin (top 10)
Ibragimova (top 10)

Hondas top wins

Budd (top 10)
Tate (#1) and then top 3 the 2nd time
Kaufman (#2)
Carmouche (top 10)
Mcmann (top 5)
Alexis (top 3)
Cat (#2)
Bethe (top 10)

So Honda has one more top 10 win. But Cyborg had a more dominant peak, prime and has better top tier wins including 2 wins over prime Coenen which are greater than any win of Hondas career. Coenen is top 5 alltime and was the #1 FW and #1 BW multiple times in her career and i dont think she was ever outside the top 5. The Gina win is as good as beating Tate too. Also Cyborg was never dominated and KTFO in her prime.

You are such a hypocrite.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/n...roxy-jones-what-is-ur-top-10-alltime.3294769/

So JBJ is discredited and out of the GOAT discussion since he pissed hot, but a woman who took steroids is the female GOAT?

Bull - fucking - shit. Joan of Arc would have cleaned her clock.

Yup.

Cyborg's top wins

Baszier (top 3)
Akano (#2)
Gina (#1)
Tweet (top 10)
Duin (top 10)
Ibragimova (top 10)

Hondas top wins

Budd (top 10)
Kaufman (#2)
Carmouche (top 10)
Mcmann (top 5)
Alexis (top 3)
Cat (#2)
Bethe (top 10)

So Honda has one more top 10 win. But Cyborg had a more dominant peak, prime and has better top tier wins including 2 wins over prime Coenen which are greater than any win of Hondas career. Coenen is top 5 alltime and was the #1 FW and #1 BW multiple times in her career and i dont think she was ever outside the top 5. The Gina win is as good as beating Tate too. Also Cyborg was never dominated and KTFO in her prime.

So much of this is either wrong, misleading, or missing important information.

Yup.

Cyborg's top wins

Baszier (top 3)
Akano (#2)
Gina (#1)
Tweet (top 10)
Duin (top 10)
Ibragimova (top 10)

Hondas top wins

Budd (top 10)
Kaufman (#2)
Carmouche (top 10)
Mcmann (top 5)
Alexis (top 3)
Cat (#2)
Bethe (top 10)

I'm thinking you should put their records beside their name so we can see the truth.

Yup.

Cyborg's top wins

Baszier (top 3)
Akano (#2)
Gina (#1)
Tweet (top 10)
Duin (top 10)
Ibragimova (top 10)

Hondas top wins

Budd (top 10)
Kaufman (#2)
Carmouche (top 10)
Mcmann (top 5)
Alexis (top 3)
Cat (#2)
Bethe (top 10)

1. When was Akano a top 2 featherweight? She fought almost her entire career at 128 and has some fights at 135. She fought Cyborg at 150.
2. In WMMA bantamweight >>> featherweight. Top ten at 135 carries more weight than top ten at 145.

I'd really like to see Cyborg fight while under USADA testing. Let's see if they can even identify the totality of the extraneous substances in her system.
She's been under USADA since the start of USADA in the UFC

Yup.

Cyborg's top wins

Baszier (top 3)
Akano (#2)
Gina (#1)
Tweet (top 10)
Duin (top 10)
Ibragimova (top 10)

Hondas top wins

Budd (top 10)
Kaufman (#2)
Carmouche (top 10)
Mcmann (top 5)
Alexis (top 3)
Cat (#2)
Bethe (top 10)

She didn't just beat Coenen either. Coenen was completely dominated and finished in both fights.

Just like Jones and Silva can't be Goats because of PEDs, Cyborg is out of the greatest picture too.

. Cyborg has, and until proven that she is still using STFU and respect the greatest women to ever compete.

the greatest at what? stomping soccer moms from uzebeksitan?

Everyone who mentions PED's needs to stop watching the sport or you're a complete hypocrite then if a drug test from 6 years ago somehow matters today.

I think the fact that she's added 10-15 pounds of msucles since being busted gives people pause.

Let's find out. Maybe she will step up.
I don't think Cyborg would do very well in the UFC. Her UFC debut was good but let's be honest, it was going to be an easy win from the start. No doubt she's one of the toughest and best but USADA would be up her ass constantly. I'd actually really like to see Holly step up for a fight at catch weight, which I thought she was down for and now it seems like she's backpedaling.

I don't think Cyborg would do very well in the UFC. Her UFC debut was good but let's be honest, it was going to be an easy win from the start. No doubt she's one of the toughest and best but USADA would be up her ass constantly. I'd actually really like to see Holly step up for a fight at catch weight, which I thought she was down for and now it seems like she's backpedaling.
She's 1-0 in the UFC and has been tested by USADA as much as everyone else.

Back